Everything is going right

Taehyung was waiting for the chef who prepared the delicious food he had. He was expecting Jin, but an unexpected voice suddenly gained his attention.

“You called me, sir?” Jisoo asked politely.

Taehyung was really shocked to see a pretty and bold girl standing by his side.

“Sir?” Jisoo asked again when she didn’t get any response from him.

“Are you the one who made this?” He asked in shock.

“Yes, I think you really enjoyed the food I made.” Jisoo said confidently, which amazes Taehyung.

“I like your confidence.” He said it with a smirk and took something from his pocket.

“It’s a blank check; take this as a tip.” Taehyung placed the check on the table. (A/N : I think it’s a family thing.)

Jisoo silently looked at the check, and then Taehyung. She looks at him thoroughly before she speaks.

“It would be great if you could express your gratitude in words. For me, that's enough. I should leave because I have stuff to do. I hope you understood." Jisoo moved away without caring much.

"That's interesting.”

*

Mingyu does his job perfectly, keeping Jin away from any kind of problem. Jin and him become very close very fast. And Jin likes his new Hyung's company. There weren’t any interruptions in Jungkook’s business for the past two weeks. He successfully launched their new project, and he was really proud of himself for this achievement. But at the same time, it makes him more anxious; he doesn’t know what this person's next move is. But, whatever it is, he is not going to stand back this time; he is definitely going to end the game.

Jin and Jungkook were currently watching a movie because it had been a while since they had their movie night. Jin was sitting in between Jungkook's legs, leaning his head on Jungkook's chest, covered in a soft, comfy blanket. When the movie finished, Jin almost fell asleep, but Jungkook's words woke him suddenly.

“What do you think about me taking a break from my company?” Jin was stunned to answer the unexpected question.

“Are you serious?” Jin asked with wide eyes.
Jungkook gave him a little nod.

“I have been working for this company for the past 11 years; I think I should live for myself from now on.
I'm going to take a break from my busy life, perhaps for a few months or even a few years. I'll temporarily transfer my position  to Jimin. He is also putting in a lot of effort, and I can sense the passion he has for the business. He has worked on numerous projects and launched many of them with success. For his improvement, I have consciously rejected many of his projects. I only want what is best for him at all times. I believe he is the best person, and if I decide he is qualified, I may permanently transfer the position to him. I'll only keep a little portion and occasionally pay visits. What do you think?"

Jin was still in shock after Jungkook’s decisions, but he is happy that Jungkook is choosing what his heart wants.

“If that makes you happy, I am also happy for you.” Jungkook smiled upon hearing the expected answer from Jin.

“But what are you going to do after taking the break? Like sit in this house doing nothing?”

“Maybe I will form a partnership with you. We will expand your restaurant and grow your business." Jungkook excitedly shared his thoughts.

“For that, I have to discuss that with my people.” Jin said it after giving it some thought.

"Ok, you take time. I also have another option.”