Iam in love

Jimin cleared his throat to get Jungkook’s attention, who was giving death glares to the person sitting behind them who was continuously flirting with Jin. Jungkook began to tighten his teeth in anger. It seems like Jimin's attempt is not working.
Jimin and Jungkook were now at 'Eat Jin' because Jimin suggested they have their lunch there when they passed through. And how can Jungkook say no to this?

“I just want to see the beautiful hands of the one who made this incredibly delicious food. But I don’t expect the whole body to be beautiful.” The person commented, which made Jin uncomfortable.

"I am glad that you are enjoying the food.” With that, Jin tries to leave, But

“Is there a problem if I ask your number?” The person asked suddenly, which Jin didn’t see coming.

"Yes,” Jungkook said, coming from the side and pulling Jin closer to him by wrapping his hands around his waist. Jin was shocked by Jungkook’s action.

“I don’t like sharing my boyfriend's number. If you enjoy the food, you can leave after paying.” Jungkook dragged Jin along with him to the kitchen without waiting for a response. Jimin was enjoying the moment while sitting there.

“That’s rude.” Jin said as soon as they entered the kitchen area.

“He deserves it. No one is allowed to flirt with you except me.” Jungkook said possessively, which caused goosebumps all over Jin's body. His ears began to turn red.

“W-Who said you could flirt with me?"

“I have the rights.”

Jungkook smirked while stepping forward slowly. Jin stepped backwards in return until he hit the wall, but Jungkook didn't stop. When he reached dangerously close to Jin, he put both his hands on the wall, caging Jin between them.

"W-What are you d-doing?” Jin asked when a little fear formed inside him.

"I am not doing anything. Do you want me to do  anything?"

This caught Jin off guard, and he unknowingly bit his lower lip. Jungkook's gaze was fixed on those plum lips because of Jin’s innocent action. Jin gulped when Jungkook cupped his face unexpectedly and began to lean forward. He can't deny that he likes what Jungkook is doing. He tightly holds Jungkook’s arms and closes his eyes by leaning forward. Their lips were only an inch apart When

"Jin, that customer is..."

Hobi came there and stopped in the middle when he saw the couple's position. Jin's eyes went wide, and he quickly pushed Jungkook to the side, who stumbled on the sudden action but held the counter for balance.

"I am coming.” Jin said and rushed outside, passing a shocked Hobi.

Jungkook straightened his shirt, which Jin had tightly held before, and walked past him, pretending nothing happened.

Jin continued to attend to the customers, and Jungkook sat back with Jimin, who was devouring the food.

“Isn’t the person who is going to marry Jin the luckiest? I mean, look at him. How can a person be this beautiful and talented?"

Jungkook agreed with Jimin's statement by giving him a nod and smiled looking at Jin.

“What do you think about me asking Jin out?” Jimin suddenly bombed, causing Jungkook to widen his eyes in terror .

“WHAT?” He shouted, gaining the other customers attention, to which Jimin apologized.

“Why are you shouting? It's not like he has a boyfriend or something.”

“But –“

"No, but I'm going to ask him after this.”

"Jimin, you can't do this; he is carrying my child."

“So what? You can ask for the rights of the baby if you want. Jin will be free after giving birth.”

“But he likes me.” Jungkook is making a valiant effort to make sense.

“That’s my personal opinion. Did he ever tell you that he likes you?”

"No,” Jungkook responded with a little sadness.

“Then, I am not seeing any other problem.” Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

“I can't allow you." Jungkook began to be more determined.

“Wae?” Jimin asked sternly.

“Because I like him.”

"No, you don’t like him.”

“How are you sure about that?”

“Because you love him.”

Jungkook was too stunned to speak to argue anymore. His expression changed into an unexplainable one.

“I like him too, but I didn’t wait in front of his house when I missed him; I didn’t try to get his attention; I didn’t get mad when someone flirted with him. You love him, Hyung; can't you feel that?”

Jimin asked, placing his hands above Jungkook’s. Jungkook didn’t move; he felt like he was frozen there. He can’t answer Jimin's words. He is in the middle of processing everything that he heard from his brother.

*

Jin was happily humming a song while cutting the vegetables, which Jungkook enjoyed watching from the main hall. Of Someone has asked him if he has a hobbi before; he would say no, but now his favorite hobbi is watching Jin Zoning in his own world.

"Owwh,” Jin uttered suddenly, which led Jungkook to run fast to him to check his hands, and he pulled them into the water.

"Can't you just be careful? At least use a glove while in the kitchen.” Jungkook began to scold him. Jin looked at him, holding his laugh.

“What?” Jungkook asked confusedly.

“I didn’t cut my finger; I said owwh for the spoon that fell on the floor.”

Jungkook looked down, only to find the spoon lying there to embarrass him, and it successfully completed its mission because Jin began to laugh. First, Jungkook joined him in laughing, then he just looked at him with a smile silently.

Jin's laughter stopped when they heard a sudden thunder, and it began to rain. Jin looked outside, and then a realization hit him. He began to slowly run towards the garden without caring about the rain. Jungkook, who mirrored Jin's action in confusion, stopped at the door and ran inside.

"Ottukkae, I put it here.” Jin was looking for something beneath the plants in worry.

“Gotcha.” He said so happily and bent to lift the small nest of a little bird.

“Mianhae, I should not put you here.”

He then walked towards the nearby tree and put the nest inside it's whole. He was now completely drained by the rain. But he didn’t care about it. All he was concerned about was the little birdie, and he was happy that he came on time.

“Jin” He turned to look at Jungkook, who was walking towards him in an umbrella, worriedly.

“Why are you standing in the rain? Come inside the umbrella.”

“Why are you standing inside the umbrella? Come outside in the rain.”

Jungkook was perplexed by the unexpected statement. No one ever told him to get wet in the rain, and he never came out in the rain by himself. If it was someone else who was asking him to join the rain, he would definitely think that person was crazy. But when Jin asks him, it feels different and right.

He put the umbrella on the ground and walked to Jin, who was enjoying the rain. Jin looked up at the sky and closed his eyes to let the rain devour his whole body. Jungkook, who was now standing close to Jin. Jungkook looked at him with so much affection. He felt like he wanted to see Jin every day. He wants to be with him forever. He wants to see him, touch him, and enjoy life with him to the fullest.

This beautiful human being standing in front of him changed his whole life with his beautiful existence. He doesn’t know what his life will be without Jin, but he is glad that he got Jin in his life. The person who taught him, not fame and money, gives you everything. We can see happiness in little things as well.
He wanted to say so many things to him: he adores him, he likes him, he misses him, he wants him, and moreover, he loves him.

And those magical words came out of his mouth.

Iam in love.