The confession

Jungkook was welcomed by puffy eyes Jin, whose nose and ears are red, tells Jungkook that he has been crying. Jungkook was worried and cupped Jin's cheeks instantly.

“Were you crying before? What happened.”

Jin spoke after giving him a week's smile.

“Get in; it's cold outside."

Jungkook followed Jin inside, and he spoke after closing the door.

“Tell me, is there anything that happened when I was not her?” Jin can see Jungkook is really concerned for him.

“Eomma knows about the truth."

“What truth?”

“The truth is that we are acting; we are not real boyfriends.”
Jungkook’s eyes went wide, and he moved closer to Jin.

"I am sorry; it must be really hard for you to face her alone. I should be there.”

“Iam ok I know one day this is going to happen. She is furious and has fled abroad. It's ok; her anger will be gone after some days, and she will call you both. Don’t worry.”

Jungkook didn’t say anything; he stood there sadly because he let Jin suffer alone.

“There is good news, too. Eomma transferred the share to your company; you don’t have to carry on the act from now on.” Jin faked a smile.

Jungkook was not ready for another shock; it seems like he wasn’t happy about the news that Jin shared so-called happy news.

“You don’t have to worry about Eomma anymore; you got your share too; everything is settled. From now on, you don't have to take on the responsibility of taking care of us anymore. You are free to do anything you want now.”

“What do you mean?” Jungkook asked in disbelief.

“I mean, we don’t have to continue this acting. We agreed to it until your mother leaves, and it's time, Jungkook. Thank you for all the things you have done for us. Even for the act, I didn’t expect you to put this much effort into taking care of me and the baby.”

“What the hell are you saying?" This startled Jin very much.

“Do you think I have done all these things because of the act? Because of the share? Who wants the share? I don’t want it. I don’t want anything. I only want you."

Jin was beyond shocked when he heard Jungkook’s last words. Jungkook just confessed to him.

"J-Jungkook, what are you say-?"

“DON’T YOU GET IT? I LOVE YOU.”

Jungkook shouted from the bottom of his heart. Jin's heart started to beat fast; he felt as though time had stopped; everything around him had frozen; and he was unable to move a single inch.

"I agree that everything was for the act at the beginning, but day after day, everything changes. My feelings for you changed from hate to amusement to affection to love. All these days, I think that I was a hard person to love, but you love me like breathing. I can't stand a single day without you. You have made me the craziest man in the past three days because I miss you. You are attached to my skin and bones.” Tears began to flow from his eyes with every confession. Jin can't see Jungkook properly because his eyes are also filled with tears.

"If you are with me, I feel like I have everything in my life. You make me a full human being. You taught me to be gentle, to be kind, and to be nice. I  had never cherished a moment like those I have spent with you. I am sorry that I was the worst father to my child at the beginning, whom I tried to settle with money. I want you to forgive me for all those things I have done to you that hurt you. I want to become a better person for both of you. I am the happiest man whenever you show me the baby bump where the second world is living. Give me a chance. I will take care of you both. I will cherish you both. I will love you both until my last breath. Don’t leave me. I don’t want to be alone.”

Jungkook breaks down in front of Jin. He can't imagine a life without Jin. It must be the worst thing ever for him. He slowly kneeled down and hugged Jin's stomach.

“I want to be with my little family. I love you both so much.”

Jungkook pours all his love and affection into these words and holds Jin tightly, like Jin will disappear if he loses the hold.

When Jin bent down to Jungkook’s height, he looked at him and put his hands on Jungkook’s cheeks to swipe away the tears. He put their foreheads together before speaking.

“Ok, let's live as a family."

Jungkook's eyes went wide because of the heartfelt confession, and he smiled with tears-filled eyes. No one has ever made him happier in his life than Jin, who has done it right now.

He removed the hands from his cheeks and pulled Jin into the kiss he had been longing for. They smiled through the kiss,the tears, and the struggles. Jin held Jungkook tightly for support, who just pulled him even closer without making any space between them.

When he feels like Jin is struggling to breathe, Jungkook pulls away, only to pull him into another kiss after a second. Jin didn’t complain. He was happy that Jungkook finally confessed to him, that he was not left heartbroken, and that he got the one he loves. But suddenly, he heard Jungkook’s phone ringing. Jin tapped on Jungkook’s shoulder, who didn’t seem to stop devouring his lips. And when he heard the phone ringing for the second time, he forcefully pulled away and panted before speaking.

“Your phone. Attend it.” Jin said between panting.

“Nothing is more important than you.”

“Not working.” Jin said, which stopped Jungkook’s attempt to pull Jin back closer.

"Ok,” Jungkook said, and he attended the call annoyingly.

“Hello.”

“Hyung, Eomma transferred the share to us and left abroad without telling anyone. Something is fishy.” Jimin said over the phone.

“I know already.”

“What? When? Why didn’t you tell me?"

“I will call you tomorrow and explain everything.”

“But you-“

Jungkook didn’t wait for Jimin's response; he hung up the phone and turned to Jin. He cupped Jin's face and smiled.

“Where did we stop?"