It hurts

Jin doesn’t know why Mrs. Jeon called him this morning and said to attend a meeting with Jungkook in his company. He knows he isn’t related to the company, but why does he have to be involved in a company meeting? So many questions are running through his head, but he jolted from his thoughts when Jungkook made the break.

They are now in front of Jeon corporations. They both got out of the car and entered, but suddenly Jungkook stopped, held his hands, and continued to walk without looking at Jin. Jin gets flustered by the action. Jin was walking fastly to reach Jungkook's speed, who was walking twice the speed of Jin's.

The employees in their way bowed when they saw their boss, who was walking with a cold expression. Jungkook didn’t mind greeting back or looking at his employees; he simply walked past them. But Jin bowed to everyone in return, even if it was not mainly for him.

Is it Boss's fiance? Oh my,he looks so beautiful.

They are a great match.

Is he a model?

How can someone be this pretty?

Gossips began to hear around them. But Jungkook didn’t mind any; he straight away walked to his office.
When they entered the office, Jimin and Mrs.Jeon were already seated there. Jimin was going through some papers, and Mrs. Jeon was looking at the laptop.

"You two came at the correct time." Mrs.Jeon said and signaled them to sit. Jin takes a seat near Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook with Jimin.

"Mina called me and said the baby was really healthy." Mrs. Jeon said while giving a warm smile to Jin, which Jin also returned.

"And I have been informed about someone's rude behavior as well." Mrs. Jeon side-eyed Jungkook, who doesn’t shift his focus from the papers.

"Why do you want me to join this meeting, Eomma?" Jin spoke after a minute.

"It's an important meeting, dear, and I thought that it would be good if you were also present there."

Jin still had no idea what the meeting was about, but he decided to wait and see.
After some minute someone entered the room after a knock .

“ Mam, Everything was ready for the meetimg.”  Lisa said.

“ Ok we will be there. “ Mrs. Jeon and stand up which Jin also mirrored.

They were headed towards the meeting room. There Jin saw a few more people. One was Taehyung and one was Jennie and another tall person who isn’t familiar for Jin. They all greeted them and entered the room. Jin was seated near Jungkook followed by Jimin. And on the other side there is kim family. Mrs. Jeon stood in a small stage which is prepared for presentations in meeting .

“As you all know, except Jin , we are hear to discuss about the share of our family company.”

Everyone's attention was on Mrs.Jeon as she paused for a second befor continue.

“ The share which was transferred from every generation is now with me , which was my husband's earlier but it hit transferred to me after his death and I have the full right to transfer to any one in our family who is eligible for the share at my will.”

“Our children have grown as talented and professional adults and I'am proud of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung for being successful at this young age. They have already created their own trademark in the business world. That’s why I decided to choose one of them to entitle the share that our family is transferring over generations. I have decided my decision on this matter and I would like to share it with all of you.”

There is tension between the Jeon family and the Kim family because no one knows to whom Mrs. Jeon decided to transfer the share. Jungkook was shaking his legs all the time through the speech of Mrs. Jeon. And Jin noticed it. He could feel how nervous Jungkook was now. He put his hand on Jungkook's thigh, which earned a confused look from Jungkook, but he didn’t remove the hand. Jimin, who was witnessing all this, smiled slowly and turned his attention towards Mrs. Jeon.

"So my decision is...”

Jungkook slowly moved forward, Jin's ears perked up, and Jimin and Kim family were also curiously looking at Mrs. Jeon.

"I decided to take some more time to make the decision appropriately."

"WHAT ?"

Everyone shifted their focus from Mrs. Jeon to an enraged Jungkook.

"Don't shout when I am speaking. Let me complete what I have been saying." Mrs.Jeon gave Jungkook a stern look before she continued.

"Yes, I have decided to wait a little bit longer to analyze everyone's growth. Because our Jimin and Jennie were working on their own projects, let them explore more and prove their potential as well."

"How long do you intend to wait?”Jungkook asked impatiently.

“Looks like someone is impatient.” Taehyung commented with a smirk, which made Jungkook rip his face at that moment. But he shifted his focus when

"As long as I think is enough to evaluate their performance.” Mrs. Jeon said it in a slow and confident tone.

"Aren't you going abroad?”

"About that, I am not going anywhere until the decisions are made."

That was enough for Jungkook to furiously walk away from the meeting by kicking his chair back, which hit the wall,which startled Jin. And as for the Jimin and Kim families, they expected this after Mrs. Jeon’s speech.

One by one, everyone leaves the room, and Jin was about to exit when Jennie came near him.

"It looks like I have some work tonight." She said it in a low tone, which was only heard by Jin, who was confused by Jennie's sudden statement.

*

*

"I know that Kim f***ing Taehyung was behind all this."

"Hyung, calm down."

Jimin was trying his best to calm Jungkook after they came from the meeting. Jungkook was drinking his branded whiskey continuously, which he didn’t intend to stop anyhow. Of course, an angry Jungkook is dangerous, but only Jimin can handle him. Jin, who was in the kitchen, can clearly hear Jungkook's shouting.

"How do you expect me to calm down? First,we lost our collaboration with KN corporations, and now I am not getting the share I deserve. I told you he is the one; he is the one who gives wrong information to KN. Don’t you see the smirk on his face today?"

"Hyung, we don’t know who did that, and about today, Eomma said she needs time; that doesn’t mean we lose the share. I am 99% sure she will transfer the share to Jeon Corporations." Jimin said this while placing his hands on Jungkook’s shoulder.

“What about the remaining 1%? Even you are not fully sure about that. I worked hard for this company every day. Even I agreed to act in front of her, only for her to moke me in front of everyone by saying she needs time. If she doesn’t hold the share, I am definitely the holder of the it already. Why is she making excuses?"

Jungkook was about to take another glass, but Jimin stopped him.

“Go to sleep; we will discuss further in the morning. Don’t be wasted. Iam leaving."

Jimin took the whiskey with him and left Jungkook's room, for which he earned a yell from his brother. Jungkook, who was not enough of his rage, stood up to search for another drink.

"Jimin" Jin called upon seeing Jimin leave.

"Jin, I thought you would be asleep." Jimin approached Jin.

"I saw you coming, so I made this juice for you." Jin handed him the juice, which he was holding.

"Really? Did you make this for me? You don’t need to do this." Jimin said, took the juice, and finished it within seconds.

"Mmm, that was one delicious juice."

Jin smiled at Jimin, but suddenly his smile vanished, thinking about Jungkook, which wasn’t unnoticed by Jimin.

"Are you worried about Hyung? He is like this; he will be okay in the morning. Don’t worry about him, and get some sleep." Jimin showed his familiar, cute smile, which Jin adores.

"Or maybe you can help him like that day." Jimin said it suddenly, in a naughty tone.

It takes a few seconds for Jin to understand what Jimin meant.

"Jimin" Jin whined loudly.

"I am leaving. Good night and sweet dreams." Jimin ran away from there, leaving a tomato Jin.

After that, Jin washed the glass and was about to go to his room when he heard the doorbell. Jin was confused, and he decided to open the door. To his surprise, the person in front of him when he opened was the least person he expected at this time.

"Thanks for opening the door.” Jennie said and entered inside, leaving a shocked Jin there.

Why is she here at this hour.
Jin thought and followed her. But he stopped abruptly when she entered Jungkook’s room without any warning.

Jin stood there motionless. He felt betrayed. His eyes began to tear up. He prays that what he was thinking should not happen. But all his hopes and expectations fell to pieces when he heard a long moan from inside the room. And it was enough for the tears he had been holding to fall. His breathing level increased, his legs began to shake, and he felt like someone had aimed an arrow at his heart.

It hurts.

Jin didn’t waste a moment when he heard the second moan. He ran to his room with shaking legs and closed the door immediately. He slowly walked towards the bed and lay flat. He is not crying anymore because so many thoughts crowded into his mind, and he smiles bitterly.

What did you even expect? You are only here for his Eomma and the share; you are no one but a random one-night-stand who is carring his child.

He slowly closed his eyes, hoping everything was a dream and, if not, being strong enough to face it all.