The beginning

Jungkook woke up with a neck pain the next day. He rubbed his neck and turned to the side, only to see Jin in close, who was looking at him sitting near.

“I told you to sleep on my bed.” Jin complained.

“It was a small one; I don’t want to squeeze you both.” Jungkook smiled and placed his hand on Jin's stomach.

“Get up and take a shower; I will prepare the breakfast.” Jin said and began to stand up, but Jungkook held his hands.

“Give me something to boost me up; I am still tired from the travel.”

“I didn’t make anything; give me a second."

"I'm not talking about food.”

“Then?”

“Give me a kiss.”

Jin didn’t expect this coming; his heart began to beat fast, his ears creeped red, and a blush formed in his cheeks.

“Come on, I have to go to work.” Jungkook whined.

Jin took a silent, deep breath before quickly giving a kiss on Jungkook’s cheek and running from there shyly. Jungkook giggled at his adorable boyfriend.

When Jungkook finished the shower, he put on the clothes that Jin had given him and walked straight to the kitchen. Jin was startled when, unexpectedly, Jungkook hugged him from behind and placed his chin on Jin's shoulder.

“I have always wanted to do this.” Jungkook said in a husky voice, which gave Jin goosebumps.

Jin held the counter tightly when Jungkook began left small smooches on his neck. His toes curled, and he tried his best not to moan. But it seems like Jungkook didn’t let him do that. Jungkook slowly started to kiss his shoulder and put his hand inside Jin's shirt to explore the soft skin. They are in the middle of their heated section when Jungkook's phone rings.
Jungkook pulled away from Jin in frustration.

“I swear, if it is Jimin, I am going to burn his phone.” Jungkook picked up his phone in annoyance.

“Look, he is going to lose his phone today.” Jungkook showed the caller ID to Jin, which displays Jimin's name. Jin laughed, seeing it.

“Jimin, I told you I would call you; why-"

“Kim Namjoon is here.” Jimin spoke in a serious tone, which caused Jungkook to raise his eyebrow.

“What did he want?"

Jin moved a little from Jungkook to give him some privacy and went to put the plates on the dining table. He had just finished setting up the table when the doorbell rang. He turned to check on Jungkook, who was still on his phone, and went to open the door.

He jolted when, as soon as he opened the door, Hobi began to apologize  without any warning.

"I am sorry. I am really sorry for not accompanying you last night. What kind of friend am I? I let you alone. I am sorry; I got a little drunk and fell asleep. This will never happen again. I promise I will surely accompany you tonight.” Jin blinks his eyes twice when Hobi stops his ranting.

“I-"

“No need for it.” Jungkook said, coming from behind Jin.

Hobi's eyes went wide in shock to see Jungkook in Jin's house early in the morning wearing Jin's dress. Jin gave him a guilty smile.

“Jin, I am sorry something came, and I have to go to the company.” Jin shifted his focus to Jungkook and gave him an understandable nod.

“I will pick you up in the evening. Bye.” He gave Jin a quick peck on the forehead and left.

Hobi is still standing there, unable to get out of the shock.

“Hobi, I can explain.”

“Do you think otherwise?” Hobi said, placing his hand on his hip, looking a little mad.

*

“I don’t remember we agreed on meeting again after our last meeting, Namjoon.”

Jungkook said as soon as he entered his room. Namjoon was sitting there, accompanied by Jimin. Jungkook walked past them and took a seat in his chair.

“This is not how you welcome your guest Jungkook.” Namjoon informed me of his concern.

“What do you want?" Namjoon smiled when Jungkook directly got to the point.

“This is why I like you. You are always straight-forward." Namjoon commented with amusement.

Jungkook remained silent, waiting for the reply.

“I came to inform you that KN Corporation is looking forward to working together in the future.”

Jimin was silently observing everything. Jungkook didn’t give him any reaction; he just looked at the person who was one of his role models, with whom he wanted to collaborate for a very long time, but he missed the chance before because of the wrong information that got spread that time.

“I really apologize for believing in the wrong information. I will always admire great talents, and I hope we can explore our talents together in the future."