My little family

Jin, Jungkook, Soobin, Taehyung, and Jisoo were looking at Jiwoo, who is still biding goodbye to her grandparents, who refuse to come with them to Seoul.

When Jungkook talked about returning, they made the decision to stay in their home town, where they kept all their son's memories. Of course, Jin was also their son, and that's why they have decided to let him go, let him live the life he deserves, and let him be happy. It felt like their responsibility was complete. They feel happy to see Jin and his little family enjoying their lives. And they realize it is time to let him live his life with his new family.

“Grandpa and Granny promise to visit you, baby.” Somi said, holding Jiwoo’s hand.

“I want both of you to come with me.” Jiwoo said it with glittery eyes.

“Jiwoo, look, Grandpa and Granny are old. We can't travel this far. But we will when we miss you.” Her grandpa attempts to console her.

“I will also miss you a lot.” This made both of them hug her emotionally.

Soobin tries to jump from Jungkook’s hold when he sees his grandparents hugging his sister. And when Jungkook placed him on the floor, he ran fast to them, who smiled at seeing him and hugged both of them.

Hobi screamed his lungs out when he saw Jin in the Seoul airpot. Jin ran towards his best friend and hugged him, smiling widely. Jisoo also joined their friend's hug, which ended in tears at last.

*

"Appa, whose house is this? It's sooooo big." Jiwoo asked once she got outside the car when they reached Jungkook's house.

“Its da-“

"It's our house.” Jungkook cut Jin and spoke.

They smiled when they heard the loud gasp from Jiwoo.

“Really?” Jiwoo asked with big eyes.

“Yes, if you get out from shock, can we get inside?”

“Yeay.”

Jiwoo continued to gasp every moment when she saw her new room, dresses, toys, shoes, and everything his dad bought for her. And he also arranged things for Soobin. Jiwoo's favorite place was the huge garden and the pool.

When his babies were busy playing with new toys in their play room, Jin slowly made his way to check on Jungkook. And when I saw him in their room, there was a sheet of paper that Jungkook was holding, and he was smiling while looking at it.

“What is that?” Jin asked, walking towards Jungkook.

Jungkook just handed the paper to Jin with a smile.

Jin, who didn’t have an idea about what was in the paper, took it from Jungkook’s hand and read the content of the paper. First, his eyes went wide, then it shine with happiness.
It was the certificate that shows the name was changed to Jeon Jiwoo.
Jungkook handed him another paper, which also confused Jin.

He was really happy after reading the name Jeon Soobin. If anyone in this world could make him as happy as he could, Jin would say it would be Jungkook. He held the papers in one hand and hugged Jungkook with the other.

“Now my little family is complete." Jungkook said, kissing Jin's head, who just smiled happily with teary eyes.

*

Jungkook safely put Soobin in the back seat, secured with the seat belts. And press the horn loudly, which makes Jiwoo jump from her seat.

"Appa, come fast.” Jiwoo called inside his dada's car.

“Comig, coming.” Jin came walking fast with the foods he prepared for their small picnic. Jungkook helped him load them in the car.

“Ready?” Jungkook asked when everyone was seated inside the car.

"Yeah!" Jiwoo screamed, which made Jin close his ears with his hand, and Jungkook put the music on full blast.

*

Jiwoo and Soobin were busy playing in the beach sand with their toys, and Jin helped them build their small castle. Jungkook was recording everything on his camera with a huge smile. He can see his little family becoming his world, which he never wants to lose again.

Jin walked towards Jungkook when he saw Jungkook putting his camera back in his bag. He blushed suddenly when Jungkook removed his shirt and walked towards him with only his shorts. He sneaked his arms around Jin's waist, who quickly checked on his babies, who were still busy playing.

“Why aren’t there any other people on this beach?” Jin asked.

“I don’t want anyone to disturb us and distract us from our little happiness.”
“But how did you do that?”

“I have my own ways.” Jungkook said it with a wink.

Jin let out a quick scream when Jungkook took him in his arms suddenly.

“What are you doing? Jiwoo and Soobin are here.” Jin said in a panicky voice, but Jungkook just smiled before walking straight to the blue ocean.

Jiwoo giggled when she saw his appa covering his face in his dad's hold.

"Go, dada go.”

Jiwoo screamed when Jungkook threw Jin into the water.
The unexpected action of Jungkook made Jin struggle a little before he could breathe normally. Once Jin stood steadly on his feet, Jungkook pulled him closer and whispered slowly.

“I love you."

“Is this a new way of saying you love me?” Jin asked, acting mad and hiding the butterflies that he was feeling in his stomach.

"Yes, and I have another way, too. I will show you tonight.”

*

Jiwoo and Soobin struggle to sleep at night in their new house. They are still not used to the big house. Jiwoo came closer to his appa, who was lying with her, making her sleep.

“Where are Dada and Binnie Appa?”

“Dada is giving Binnie a bath.”

“Appa ?”

“mm?”

“Give Dada and Soobin a good-night kiss for me. Iam sleepy.”

"Ok, Woo, and Appa will give you your good-night kiss.”

Jiwoo smiled with her closed eyes when his appa's lips were pressed against her forehead.

By the time Jiwoo fell asleep completely, Jin slowly left the bed to check on Jungkook and Soobin. He wonders why Jungkook takes this much time to bathe Soobin. He couldn't hear any noise when he neared his kids room. He opened the door in confusion, only to be awed by the sight in front of him. Soobin was sleeping peacefully in his dada's hold, who held him closer to his chest with love and care.

 Soobin was sleeping peacefully in his dada's hold, who held him closer to his chest with love and care

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.