𝗟

𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺

Hideki stood there distraught

Hideki stood there distraught. His dirty blonde hair swiftly covered his brows, his lips parted, observing the situation before him.

An alpha woman as tall as his mate sat across from Killian. She wore a black sports bra with black Calvin Klein underwear on that hugged her toned waist.

Her jet-black hair was shaved on the sides, leaving the remaining curls at the top. Hideki noticed there was a knife design near her ear.

He swallowed once he saw her muscles and the body she upheld. She looked like an Amazonian warrior.

The Amazonian woman leaned back into the couch with both of her arms stretched out behind her with her thighs parted as an omega woman was splayed across her lap.

Across her, Killian sat on a couch only this couch wasn't black like hers, it was red. Two male omegas were sitting on each side of him.

But Hideki was too wrapped up in the alpha woman who dominated the room. She looked powerful and her gaze found his. "Why is another whore here?"

Her German accent was noticeable. Her tongue exceptional.

Hideki's penetrating gaze fell upon the two omegas who were attempting to fondle his mate. He glared at Killian, a questioning raise of the brows.

Killian, as calm as possible, tilted his head and his lips curved into a grin. "I don't know. They've sent about five omegas and none of them have caught my eye yet."

At his comment, the two omegas who were attempting to fondle him both had glossy eyes.

"He's a pretty one," she tsked, eyeing the Luna down with the corner of her lip raising slightly. "You look like you've seen a wereghost."

Hideki cleared his throat and turned around to leave until she cleared her throat. "You don't turn your back on me. Who are you? I don't remember seeing your face around here."

Hideki's heart thumped in his chest as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "Um, I don't belong here."

"I know you don't belong here. You know my friend Killian here. Who are you?" She released a low growl causing Hideki to turn around and look her in the eyes.

Hideki's gaze found Killian's. His jaw clenched as he glared at his omega. "Don't look at him. Look at me. Who hired you?" She pressed.

Hideki blinked and then his eyes traveled to the guards standing around the room. They were bulky and they were strong. Warrior builds.