𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜

𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

It has been five minutes and I almost questioned my stalker. He sat there, unmoving, just watching me.

"Are you a teacher or a student?" I muttered but he didn't reply to me.

Looking at his body, I parted my lips to ask him about as to what we were waiting on. Instead, my eyes were too fixated on his bloodied knuckles. "I can help with that if you'd like. I'm not too precise but I know how to clean a cut."

He was silent. My body felt hot. "You're not a teacher, are you?" This man had to be some type of mercenary with how quiet he could be. It was like I was in this cell by myself. I'm going mad.

The sound of screaming infiltrates the silent air and that wasn't just anyone screaming. It was Anrai!

I went down to stand up until my stalker raised his index finger to his masked face, directly over his lips.

My lips pursed on command. I sat back down and interlocked my fingers in front of me, bouncing my leg while I waited for him to come into my field of view.

The cell doors suddenly opened and my breath hitched once I saw Anrai being dragged in by the collar of his shirt.

"Get the fuck off of me, you maniac!" Anrai was kicking his feet, twisting his head back and forth.

"A little brat," a familiar voice pierced my ears. My eyes went wide at the sight of Killian. Why was he here?!

"K-Killian?!"

"You know him?!" Anrai growled.

Killian shoved him forward and my ex fell on his knees and palms. While lighting the cig between his lips, he placed his foot down on his ankle.

"K-Killian!" I whispered.

"Don't say my name like that. It turns me on," Killian puffed out an air of smoke, twisting his foot, and that sent Anrai into a wave of curses.

His eyes began to swell with tears as he held his calve, begging my student to release him. "FUCK! I don't even know you! Who the fuck are you?!" He started to foam at the mouth from how fast he was talking.

The sound of bones shattering underneath his weight sent me into a whirl of emotions. I didn't know what to do or how to persuade Killian to stop!