𝗫𝗫𝗜

𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦

Don't forget to like and comment if you're enjoying the book! ‪‪❤︎‬ :D

L̶o̶c̶k̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶g̶i̶n̶s̶

The blaring sound of sirens pierced the campus's silent air. Doors from every direction began opening and a bright red light began rotating like a hazard outbreak.

The lights flickered on and off as the campus went dark. Rodents in the cages were creating unhinged noises. The laboratory went dark for a mere second before the lights flickered on.

Hideki was mortified about the situation he was caught up in. Suddenly, the heat started to rise and sweat was coating his sensitive skin. He rounded his ex-boyfriend and crouched down, fiddling with the rope that tied his hands to the chair.

As he did so, he explained the operation to Anrai and everything that may happen to them. "We might die and I'm sorry," he softly murmured. The cast on his hand prevented him from removing the rope quickly.

"So..we're gonna die..here. Great. And when did your hand get broken?" Anrai peered at the omega with furrowed brows. "Who did that to you?"

As if you care, Hideki thought to himself as he finally squeezed his finger between the loophole, cutting himself in the process since the rope was thick.

"Answer me," Anrai demanded. Hideki released a soft breath, standing up. "We need to go!" Hideki knew that it wasn't the time for questions.

Despite being terrified, he kept a calm facade but he knew the predicament they were in. Especially since his stalker could be anywhere.

Hideki didn't understand the feelings coursing through him. His love for Anrai was slowly deteriorating and he couldn't stop it. Why?

He was conflicted but he knew he needed to survive the night first. They purposely set this up for Sunday and not Monday-the day Levi claimed it would start.

Hideki stood in the middle of the laboratory, scanning his surroundings. There wasn't much but chemicals in tubes, rodents in cages, and broken glass everywhere.

He grabbed the tablet that held the life scans of his students and saw both Killian's and Keenan's pulses were flat. "What the.. there's no way they died." Hideki's eyes swelled with tears.

That left Zade, Elias, Enoch, and Shadow.

"Deki?" Anrai rubbed his wrists as he stood up and approached him. "Listen, I'm sorry for everything."