𝗫𝗫𝗫

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

"That makes two hundred students and thirteen professors deceased," Mirror informed while angling his tablet for President Vellamo to see

His violet irises scanned the cameras that were set up all around campus for this particular day. "You do such a good job for me, Mirror. I may have to reward you later."

Mirror bit his lower lip. "Mirror gets joy in sucking your dick so please don't be selfish."

Vellamo chuckled. "Of course Mirror does." He kept watching the cameras, walking back and forth as his brows creased. "Where are the twins? Enoch? Zade?"

"Mirror has been meaning to talk to you about that," he cooed, kicking his feet as he sat on top of the lab bed.

"Where is the omega?" Vellamo turns to face him with a downward tilt of his lips.

"That's what Mirror wanted to discuss with you about," he sat the tablet on his lap, focusing his attention on the president.

"Test subjects have shown awareness of the omega. As if they care for him." Mirror giggles, placing his hand over his mouth.

"Enoch has shown signs?" Vellamo inquired, a tad bit shocked but there were no concerns. "Peculiar."

"Indeed." Mirror studied Vellamo's physique and grew harder the more he observed him. "Enoch has shown sympathy."

Vellamo scowled. "Why? That's not what his father wanted. I expect you to fix-"

"When breeding is on the line, alphas' natural instincts kick in; they may want to protect, mate, breed with the omega. It's very interesting," Mirror informed. "You're ignoring Kill-"

"Given such little time, Alpha Kian requested that we put an omega in their homeroom to calm them down and it seems to be working," Vellamo declared. He paced back and forth, eyes pinned on the CCTV.

"Why him?" Mirror inquired.

"He was the closest omega in the system," Vellamo bluntly explained. "There wasn't any coincidence."

"No coincidence? Mirror likes to think it is," Mirror expressed. He tilted his head back as he forced the lollipop further down his throat in an attempt to see how far he could fit a cock.

"No, not at all. He's a thirty-one old teacher with a past of an alcoholic addiction," he breathed. "His boyfriend, well, ex was an abuser. Not to mention, a father of two. The chap didn't support them at all," he added.