𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗜

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

"Feel my abs, omega!"

Reed grabbed my ankle and yanked me to the edge of the bed where he stood tall. He pulled his black shirt up and forced my hands against his hot skin.

No, Killian's hot skin!

"R-Reed?" I muttered. My hand grazed over each defined toned muscle. His stomach tightened as if trying to impress me. It's not like he needed to.

This man's body was impeccable!

Ozzy made his way over to us and the bed dipped under his weight as he used his knee to keep himself balanced. He brought his nose to my neck and sniffed from my collarbone to my chin.

"Oh em gee," I mumbled, thrusting my head back to put distance between us until his hand reached out and clasped around my face, holding me in place as he continued to inhale my scent.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head before they closed as he dug his canine into his lip as if he were familiarizing himself with my scent.

"Così dannatamente dolce." His guttural tone sent a shock through me. I forgot how deep it was compared to Keenan's natural voice. Maybe all wolves wielded deeper voices than their holders! (So damn sweet)

"Do you think my omega will like body? We've been toning it since we were a pup!" Reed's voice was softer than Killian's but the accent lingered.

His lips stretched into a smile, exposing his perfectly aligned white teeth. I couldn't help but notice the teeth that lingered next to his lips were sharper and ready to pounce on his next victim.

"Y-Yes, I believe they will," I mumbled.

The truth is they won't have any problems with their mate finding them attractive. For young men, they held the same features as their father-Alpha Kian.

But it was odd talking to Reed while he held Killian's face and the same goes for Ozzy.

Their captivating eyes swirled with this murky crimson like blood when it first kisses oxygen.

Ozzy's eyes were golden red like bleeding flowers sprouting under the sun for the first time.

Reed kept my hands on his rock hard stomach, watching me feel on his abs from under those dark lashes. He was a proud wolf.