𝗫𝗩

𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

"ALRIGHT!" The door bursts open and alphas in military uniforms enter with hardened features.

Zade dipped his hand underneath the desk and his thumb moved at the speed of light, typing into it then he rested his phone in my lap.

"You faggots know the routine!" a bulky alpha shouted as he stepped to the side, allowing alphas in medical uniforms to enter while pushing a cart. "Line up!"

Did he just call my students..f-fa-fa

Their appearances startled me. These alphas looked straight out of war with little to no emotion in their expressions. "E-excuse me...what's going on?" I asked and my students rose from their seats and lined up at the cart.

"They are taking their suppressants for their ruts!" the bulky alpha elucidated. He had a naturally loud voice and I frowned, having the urge to cover my ears.

Zade went first. He held his hand out and the alpha in a medical uniform wore gloves. He placed the pills in my student's hand; one pill was white and the other was red.

Zade's lips twisted downward but he tossed his head back, swallowing the pills with no hesitation.

I looked down and he left a message for me on his phone. It read, "Don't take any pill they give you."

What?

My brows creased and I watched Elias take the pills then Shadow. They all returned their seats afterwards but the military men didn't leave. They all stood there in silence with their hands locked behind their back with their buff chests poked out.

Zade gently peeled my fingers from around his phone then put it back into his bag. I looked at him and my breath was caught in my lungs.

His eyes were empty, face void of any emotion. His eyelids started closing as he desperately tried to pry them open each time.

"W-what's going on?" I softly whispered as I stood from my seat. I turned my head and the same reaction was happening with Elias and Shadow too!

Elias swayed as he gritted his teeth until he succumbed to the darkness. His body went limp and his head hit the surface of the desk. Shadow went next but Zade was still fighting.

"It seems that one got more fuel in his tank. Shoot 'em Jarhead," an alpha ordered. He stood tall with brown hair shaved at the sides with swirly tattoos inked in his scalp.

"Yes Lieutenant Axel!" the soldier acknowledged.

"Wait, WHAT?" I screamed. The soldier with tattoos on his bald head stepped forward and aimed a gun at my student.

Zade was barely conscious enough to know what was about to happen. He gripped the edge of the desk, desperately trying to fight whatever was happening internally.

Jarhead pulled the trigger on the silenced gun and a tranq dart pierced Zade's neck. He gently touched his neck as his eyes widened with his pupils dilated. He swayed and then collapsed on the desk, succumbing to the medicine.