𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗩

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

Read at your own discretion

Read at your own discretion...please.
I nearly vomited writing this chapter but...yeah.

𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧

"Never seen another boy so perfect," a disembodied voice filled the room. Killian slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurry until it focused out and he blinked rapidly.

A flashlight shone in his face and he creased his brows, biting down on what seemed to be a gag. His eyes shot open as he starts to panic. "Mmh!"

He wiggled only to find his wrists had been tied behind his back. The smell of iron, musk, and dirt filled his nostrils.

But he was in his own room. His gaze traveled down and saw that his ankles were tied together. He looked up to find the person who had done this-his tutor.

"Shh, don't squirm. Your brother is sleeping," he cooed and smoothly ran his hand down his arm, giving him a gentle squeeze.

The little alpha sat there, frozen in place. His touch pricked his skin, sending constant shivers down his spine.

"Your parents have paid me to watch over you and your brother while they travel to another pack for business purposes, okay?" He whispered, combing his fingers through his murky black hair.

Killian stared at him. Fear terrorized his heart as he blinked constantly. "Will you be a good student for me?" He spoke as he would to a toddler.

Slowly, Killian nodded in agreement. He didn't understand why he felt the need to tie him up.

"We keep this between us, alright? Your father wants me to prepare you for manhood." Bernard removed the gag from his mouth.

He coughed out lodged spit. As he gasped for air, Bernard grazed his thumb across his cheek. "Shh, you're coughing too loud."

"W-What..manhood? What are you talking about?" He softly asked him. He was ignorant to sex.

"I'm going to show you." He gently held the boy's chin while smiling down at him. "No one can ever know about this, okay?"

"W-Why?" He gazed into the predator's lifeless eyes while he smiled down at him. He continued to admire the child's body, constantly thinking of ways to seduce him.

"The tutoring will stop. You don't want that, right? Or you won't be able to impress daddy." He continued to massage his chin. "You are cute and smart. You do want to impress daddy, right?"