𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜

𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘪𝘹

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗻

Little Killian sat across from his brother. They were patiently waiting for their tutor to arrive. Keenan was bouncing his leg, looking around frantically.

"Papà pensa che io sia stupido," Keenan muttered to his younger brother. (Papa thinks I'm stupid)

"Sii positivo," Killian whispered. "Lui tornerà indietro. Dobbiamo solo metterci alla prova." (Be positive. He will come around. We just have to prove ourselves.)

Keenan swallowed his fear and decided to voice his thoughts. "Sono spaventato. Non voglio andare in quell'accademia ma giuro che se lo dico a papà si arrabbierà." (I am scared. I don't want to go to that academy but I swear if I tell Papa, he will rage.)

"Sei eccessivamente drammatico. Starai bene." Killian didn't understand the angst his brother was feeling but he knew Papa's words affected Keenan a lot. (You are being overdramatic. You will be fine.)

Keenan started hysterically laughing at his brother's words. "Sei divertente. Papà penserebbe che è meglio che io muoia. Forse sarebbe meglio se non fossi mai nato. O forse avresti dovuto nascere prima!"
(You are funny. Papa would think it's better that I'm dead. Maybe it's best if I was never born in the first place. Or maybe you should've been born first)

"Sei più vecchio solo di cinque minuti," he replied with a roll of the eyes. (You are only older by five minutes.)

"Conta ancora," Keenan murmured. (Still counts)

Killian pursed his lips. He was filled with so much emotion. Out of the two, Keenan has always been the emotional one with his anger issues.

"Come pensi che il nostro tutor penserà di noi? Non sono abituato ad averne uno," Killian decided to change the topic. "Spero che siano intelligenti." (How do you think our tutor will think of us? I'm not used to having one. - I hope they are intelligent)

"Forse," Keenan whispered, staring at him. He admired yet envied his little brother. "Mi chiedo quando torneranno i nostri genitori." (Maybe. I wonder when our parents will return)

"Who knows-" Killian was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. "I'll get it!" He jumped up and sprinted to the front door. "Who is it?!"

"Bernard. The tutor!" A gruff voice came through and Killian opened the door to reveal an average-looking fellow.

Bernard wore casual clothing-blue jeans with a plaid shirt. Without waiting, he walked in, forcefully passing the little alpha. "Your father says I'll be tutoring one of you. Which one of you is Killian?"