⠀⠀

𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

"For class today, we're going to learn about each other and do class exercises. A comfortable learning environment is better! It also helps you mentally." I stood in front with my butt against the desk.

"But you're the only one who's new so tell us about yourself, Mr. Mitsuo," Elias purrs, drawing his lip between his teeth as his eyes studied me.

Sigh.

"Let's start with you all first. I'm excited to meet who I'll be teaching. Okay, let's start with—," I looked at Enoch who was asleep in his wheelchair and then I turned to see Shadow glaring at Elias. "—you. Shadow, how about you tell the class a little bit about yourself?"

Shadow awkwardly shifted in his seat, blinking rapidly and then he vocalized, "Uh, I'm from the Solar Canines pack. I'm seventeen years old."

I didn't know much on his pack but I knew they were of many. The Solar Canines pack kept a title for having the strongest bite in the lands.

Their teeth were sharper with hunting capabilities that surpassed many. Their alpha wasn't too kind though.

"Do you have any hobbies?" I asked the quiet boy.

His eyes were frantically moving back and forth while his forehead creased in frustration. "Uh, ight, I don't have any hobbies. Move on to the next person."

"Shadow, this is supposed—." he growled at me, baring his sharp canines and I flinched. "I said move on to the next person."

I should report his behavior but I felt as though he was a little timid when it came to socializing and he used anger to hide his inability to hold a conversation.

Teaching a class full of alphas is going to be difficult and I wanted to talk to Anrai about how stressful it is.

Staying on campus Monday through Friday will be hectic for me because I'm not used to sleeping alone.

I miss Anrai already.

"You don't talk to Mr. Mitsuo like that!" Elias glared at the slouched alpha who ignored him, batting his eyes in another direction.

"It's okay! Let's move on to the next alpha!" I chirped, clapping my hand once to show I wasn't affected by the mood change. "Elias! Tell us a little bit about yourself."

Elias batted his eyelashes like he has been waiting for his turn. "I'm an alpha of a royal family," he tilts his head while perking his lips out. "The Cruelcrest pack ran by Alpha Dominick. I'm next in line as soon as I graduate from this academy since I'm eighteen."

"Wonderful Elias! Who's next?" I glanced around the classroom to seek any volunteers until I realized the only other person to choose was Zade since Enoch is sleep-, was sleeping.

Enoch was awake but very quiet, staring at every student before those cold eyes landed on me.

"Enoch, would you like to tell us about yourself?"

With a gentle smile, I wanted to make sure he knew he wasn't excluded from the conversation due to his condition.

"I'm six-foot-two," he murmured with watery eyes after he yawned. "I like knives, well, anything sharp really."