⠀⠀

𝘚𝘪𝘹

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

"Huh?"

"You're going to be our new bitch," he repeated, demandingly this time. He grabbed my chin and forced my eyes to meet his.

My mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water until Elijah cut in. "That is Mr. Mitsuo. He is your homeroom teacher, not another student and you will treat him with respect."

He tilted his head back, humming a little melody in his throat as he kept studying my face. His mouth curved into a half-smirk. "I guess we better attend classes faithfully now."

I don't know why I couldn't move but I was terrified right now. While clearing my throat, I managed to create distance between our bodies.

I extended my hand out to formerly introduce myself since this was technically our first encounter. "Hello. I am Hideki Mitsuo and I am your new lecturer."

He stared at my hand and then his eyes traveled up my arm then stopped on my lips. He breathes out his nose and with a breathy tone, he replies, "I know who you are."

He didn't shake my hand and I felt a bit embarrassed that I held it up for so long. I interlocked my fingers behind me with a tight-lipped smile. "I'll see you two in class then."

I nodded my head at the big alpha, avoiding eye contact, and then turned to his brother who casually cracked his knuckles. His crimson-colored hair rested on his forehead and his silver eyes were demanding, needy, and restless, drinking in all of me.

Something told me that I should run while I could.

At my age, I wanted nothing more than to do my job and go home. Now, I'm faced with twins that seem to have a growing interest in me.

How should I handle this?

Should I file a sexual harassment claim? They are Alpha Kian's sons and I didn't want to be involved with him in any way.

Rumors are that Alpha Kian is a ruthless man who wants these lands to be run a certain way. It wasn't hard to guess that because of this system he made.

Turning on my heel, I quickly walked out and I lost my way minutes after leaving. It didn't matter. As long as I was away from that area.

Out of my years of teaching, this class may be the most troublesome group of kids I've ever tried to teach.

After managing to find my way back to the cafeteria, the majority of the students were gone but my students were still there.

Sighing in relief, I stood where I was but Keno was nowhere to be found. The certified nurse attending to Enoch started to remove his restraints. "I suppose I could allow you a second of breath before you go back, okay? Behave."

Enoch innocently smiled at her while staring at her bosom. "I'll be a good boy. I promise."

I heard another alpha feet from me ask another alpha, "Is she new?! Why is she removing Enoch's restraints?!"

"They all learn one way or another," the other alpha replied with a grin.

Once she removed his restraints, Enoch rose from the wheelchair and I hadn't realized how tall he truly was.