𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

"What is that dreadful stench?" Luna Gabriel covered his nose with his Shan. "When I arrive, I expect to be greeted."

"Of course, Luna," Mirror nodded his head. "This won't happen again!"

All of them were tense. I've never seen them act this way. It was sort of..refreshing.

Luna Gabriel wasn't impressed. He fanned himself then flicked his wrist, shooing them away with the Shan. "Find my sons and we'll be on our way," he ordered them.

Elijah nods. "Of course, Luna." All of them turned on their heels. "We're sorry, Luna," Levi gestured with a gentle nod.

He ignored their apologies, diverting his attention to me. "You. Walk with me now." He fluttered his Shan at me. "We need to get your bags packed."

The big burly guards behind us were definitely alphas around six foot five in height and their faces were not your average lookers. They carried stoic expressions and constantly observed everything going on.

"Excuse Mirror, Luna Gabriel-" Mirror started until the Luna's head snapped in his direction with a raised brow.

"What? What do you want?" He narrowed his hues at the alpha with distaste.

"It will be a minute before you see your sons. Everyone is still cleaning up after lockdown," Mirror explained.

Luna Gabriel fanned himself, looking him up and down with an unimpressed glint in his eyes. "How about you focus on finding a lecturer to watch this class since Hide is coming with me?"

Mirror blinked and his eyes traveled from him to me and he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck then he stuffed a lollipop in his mouth. "Yes, Luna. Will do."

Once we were alone, Luna Gabriel turned to me and a shiver traveled through my spine until his lips slowly turned upwards. He warmly smiled at me as he fanned himself. "Alphas are so tiresome, aren't they?"

"U-Uh, yeah, they can be," I nervously agreed, afraid of anyone hearing our conversation.

He observes me with a raised brow. "How old are you?" He hid half of his mouth behind his Shan, studying me.

"T-Thirty-one," I answered.

His eyes widened and he closed the Shan in his palm as he narrowed his eyes at me. He was very vocal with his expressions. "You like my seventeen-year-old sons and you're thirty-one?"