𝗜𝗫

𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

The metal doors slammed shut and I turned on my heel to leave until I saw a different hallway that was much darker than the one I was on.

"Let me guess; you're here to visit your other student too?" she smirked while holding the key card. How did she figure that? I hadn't known another student of mine had been thrown into confinement.

"Another?" I gently rested the key card on her desk and then grabbed the one she was holding. "Who?"

"Keenan," she replied. Her tone indicated that she expected me to know he was there.

My heart skipped a beat. Was he thrown in here because of me? "Where is he?" I frantically asked.

"Ground zero," she examined her nails while smirking.

"I thought this was the lowest level?" I was starting to grow confused about the way this academy set up their campus.

"Ground zero is made for the worst of the worst. There are no other rooms except one. So once the elevator doors open, you will be stepping into his room which was designed for him," Marie explained, pointing her acrylic nail at the elevator. "But don't bother. He's only fluent in Italian. Doesn't care to respond to anyone but his brother."

"It's fine. Thank you. What button do I press? I swear I didn't see a ground zero level," I asked. She raised a brow at me. "That's because you have to type in a code then use the key card for the doors to open once you're down to that level."

Jesus...is Keenan really that dangerous?

"Thank you. What's the code?"

65302

I repeated the numbers in my head as I entered the elevator and then punched in the code to descend the elevator.

Once the elevator came to an abrupt stop, the scanner lit up and required me to scan my key card. I swiftly swiped it and the doors started to open.

My breath was lodged in my throat. Thickly inhaling a long gasp, I stood there and stared at what was in front of me.

Keenan was on the floor with chains locked around his neck as he rested with his back against the cushioned white wall that I guess was used to prevent him from harming himself. A precaution for those who like to hurt themselves out of boredom.

I glanced at the corner of the room and noticed that there was one camera with a red light beeping on the side, emphasizing we were being watched.

This alpha man was shirtless, revealing the intricately inked tattoos on his arms. His chest heaved at a slower rate but I couldn't help but notice the silver piercing in his right nipple. Wouldn't that hurt?!

I'm not used to men who look like this. I'm so used to Anrai and his flawless skin. He saw tattoos as a way to hide scars which were considered hideous in his eyes.

He's literally disgusted by people who get tattoos and I didn't know how to feel after he told me he would end it with me if I ever decided to get them. Not that I wanted tattoos anyway.