𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨... |•ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 68|

Recap:

"Dear Zachary,

As you know, I know you're biggest secret. But, this isn't about you for once. I bet that you can't grasp the fact that something isn't about you for once, but trust me, it's crucial.

So, I know about your little "crush" on that one emo-lookin' guy. Levi, right? Whatever. But, you don't know anything about him. You think you do, you think you've got him all figured out, especially after that brave speech you sued against him. You're wrong. You have this complex where you think you can get anyone and everyone to fall for you, him included, and you want to believe that he's the one who fell for you. But, once again, you're wrong.

I'd like to give you a second warning. Levi is not the one you'd like to be with. Remember the Synclair Forest incident? Someone had to have started that for everything to go into flames, right? Enjoy your time with him while you still can... If you'd stop being in denial for once

- F".

Why does everyone keep bringing that up? I hold the letter in my hands and look around at my surroundings. Someone has to be here, there has to be. Trying to get a reaction out of me. Too bad for them, it's not going to work. I sigh, shove the now crumpled letter into my pocket, and head off the same way I had come in.

I've lost the stalker again, but there was someone else I'm going to have to find... If he would talk to me after all that BS that slipped out of my mouth yesterday. Damnit.

_______________________________________

Trigger Warning: Mentions of s3xual assault

_______________________________________

Timeset: March 12th, Monday, 4:20 A.M / Setting: Royale High School

~Your POV~

I step out of the elevator after Alex and start to wander around the apartment. Alex places down her bucket filled to the brim with cleaning tools, slips her gloves on, and grabs a spray bottle from the bucket. 

I wander to the bedroom portion of the apartment and make my way over to the resident's desk, inspecting the condition. There's paper scattered over and under the keyboard, along with wrapped-up gum sticks, candy wrappers, and whatever other mess contributed to this.

"Goodness gracious," I mumble under my breath. I stand up straight and peek over my shoulder to the kitchen. "Whose apartment do you think it is?"

"Dunno," Alex calls back from the kitchen. It sounds as if she were moving in a rush. "But, whoever they are, they're a mess. I'm guessing it belongs to a boy."

I huff through my nose with a smile. "Why a guy?"

"Nuh uh, not a guy," Alex corrects me. "A boy. A guy would at least be decent enough to clean up melted stuff from the counter in fear of rats."

The squeak of the spray bottle follows after her remark. I can't help but giggle a bit. I cross to the kitchen and sit on one of the stools. She's right, there's nothing but mess everywhere. Does no one have proper etiquette here? Yuck.

I change my mind and stand up from the stool. I start picking up the pieces of trash from the island counter, some stuck to the counter. A burning sensation lined my throat and caused me to gag. Alex is brave for dealing with this kind of stuff every day in the morning.