"𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭"|•Chapter 4•|

Timeset: December 15, 3:45 a.m

~Alex's POV~

"I left for a few seconds, and now you're reading my diary?!?" I exclaimed.

"I wanted to get to know you." Angelica replied.

"Yeah right! If you wanted to get to know me, you could've just asked me anything!" I say, crossing my arms.

"Awww, but what's the fun in that?" Angelica says, hugging her knees, "I know your biggest secrets now...But wait! Are you actually a maid?"

I started to blush from embarrassment, "SSHHHHHHH! Keep it quiet!"

"There's literally nobody here-" Angelica started, before I interrupted her.

"Shh! I just don't want anyone to overhear!" I continued, "I just don't want anyone to know my secret..."

"You don't want anyone to know that you're a maaaaiiiid?~" Angelica asks, teasing.

"NO!"

"Don't worry. I can keep your secret! I'm really good with keeping secrets!" Angelica says, sitting on the edge of the window bed.

"Yeah, please don't tell anyone..." I say, looking down.

"Your secret is safe with me!" Angelica answers while getting up and going to the computer.

"Okay..."I mumble.

"Imagine if the whole school found out that you were a maid? That would be really awful!"

I then look up, "Hey, I'm just gonna head to bed..." I then start walking over to my bed, "I'm really tired."

"Okay! Good night!"

"Good night!" I respond, before closing my eyelids. I then let out a small sigh before falling asleep.

Timeset: December 15, 6:45

~Zach's POV~

"I hate the both of you with a burning passion."

"No you don't! You love my idiotic personality!"(Y/N) says, putting on the most innocent smile ever.

"Yeah! What they said!" Drake says, crossing his arms playfully.

I grabbed a book out of my locker, the shut it. I was about to say something, but then heard a voice of a recognizable idiot.

"HEEEYYYY!"

"Hey Jade!"(Y/N) says, going to hug Jade. I can't trust these two together alone. The last time Drake and I left them alone, the chemistry room was almost burnt down. Still surprising how they didn't get much of a punishment for that.

"So you guys got art today for first period?" Jade asks.

"Nope, I have chemistry-" Drake starts off.

"OH MY GOSH! WITH WHO?!!" Jade asks, jumping up and down.

"No! The class chemistry!" Drake replies.

Jade then makes a face of realization, "Oh. Oops."

"Well...I have art too!"(Y/N) then says, breaking the silence.

Jade then poked my shoulder, indicating that she wanted me to answer as well, "I have English first." I answer with a sigh.

I think Jade was about to say something, but then the first-period bell rang, "Alright everyone, time to head out! Bye!" Jade says, running to Art.