𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞|•Chapter 14•|

Recap:

"Charli, I'm sorry our secret got out," He apologized.

I giggled, "What're you sorry for? You've probably kept the secret longer than I have."

"Maybe. But, sorry, I just would like to say that."

"It's alright lil bro. None of this was your fault." I said smiling.

He smiled as well, "Thank you Charli. For everything. You're my favorite sister."

"I'm glad to know that I'm the better sister," I said as I ruffled his cyan blue hair.

__________________________________________

Timeset: December 23, 5:25 A.M.

~Zach's POV~

I just got home from going out for a while. I put my jacket in the closet near the entrance. Then I walked over to my bedroom and almost jumped onto my bed, whenever I got a notification from my computer. I looked over at it and there was a message from someone. There wasn't a name, it just had a video link.

I went over to the computer and clicked on the video.

"Is this... A video of me?"

I watched a bit farther into the video.

"What the..." I thought to myself, 'Who was recording me?'

This is bad... This is really bad! I didn't see a camera whenever we were talking about this, we were alone. I think. I'm not gonna let anyone see this, especially Alex.

I then heard the door open. I turned around and saw Alex walking in. Well shit.

She walked down the stairs and saw me, "Oh, hey Zach."

I quickly turned my computer off, well I turned off the monitor. I then stood up from the computer and tried my best to act like nothing happened. Keep in mind I'm bad at this. I asked her what she was doing here so early. She said that she was here to get my apartment over with.

She then walked into the kitchen, I guess she was starting in there. Since I only turned my monitor off, I could here the video still going on. I turn on the monitor and saw it was near the end, where I said "Oh yeah? Watch me".

"Alright, I'm done the kitchen. Now, can I do your room?" Alex says walking closer to my room.

"WOOAH! Actually! My room's pretty clean," I claim, stopping in front of her.

Alex tilts her head, "Are you sure? Cause I still have to-"

I reply, "Yes... Actually just get out right now." I started shooing her, "C'mon. Go, shoo!"

Alex had the most confused face at the moment, "What!? Wait, are you sure you want me to leave!? I'm not done-"

"Yes, I'm sure. Now go."

"You see! This is exactly what I meant yesterday! First you treat me like a princess, and now you're just treating me like trash you just throw away!"