(𝐘/𝐍)'𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 |•ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 67•: Extension|

Recap:

Zach, Jade, and I stand there in silence for a moment. Zach groans, "I'll go check on them. Wanna tag along?"

"I will," Jade volunteered. "Whatever Jax was saying about them being titled "stalker", I don't believe it and want to find out what's going on."

Zach nods, then looks at me, "Char? I mean, Charli?"

I shake my head, "No, I can't. I told Alex that I'd meet up with her this morning and-" Then I realized what he had just said. "Did you just call me "Char"?"

"Nope, no clue what you're talking about," He quickly defends. Yeah, right.

"Anyway, no, I can't. But, come on. We should head back," I suggest, looking at the reflective light coming from behind the wall behind Zach and Jade. Someone's there, more specifically a camera.

Zach must've seen my eyes looking behind him since he glanced over his shoulder. The glint disappeared. He narrows his eyes.

"You two can go ahead, I'll be right behind you," He says, turning and walking over to the corner.

Neither Jade nor I object. We watch as he disappears around the corner before we head off after (Y/N). As Jade and I walk down the tracks, I occasionally glance over at Jade. She doesn't say anything and neither do I. Although I'm worried about (Y/N), the thing that Luca had told me before stuck with me after hearing and seeing Jax and them together.

I don't want to believe they are, I truly don't. So, I'm hoping this conversation between them and Jade, and maybe Zach, will be enough evidence to prove everyone accusing them wrong.

_______________________________________

Timeset: March 8th, Monday, 5:35 A.M / Setting: Apartments

~Charli's POV~

Jade and I had left the tunnels and returned to the apartments. Earlier, before I met up with Luca, Angelica, and Ashley had asked me to meet up with them so that we could head to breakfast together before school started. I wanted to tag along with Jade, but I felt that whatever Jade was about to talk to (Y/N) about was something personal with how (Y/N) had left earlier. Her eyes were fixated on Jade before she left, so I'm sure it meant something.

When we entered the apartments, I walked Jade over to the elevator and said goodbye to her as she headed up. Then, I sat down in a nearby seat and waited patiently for Ashley and Angelica to come down to the lobby.

Timeset: March 8th, Monday, 6:10 A.M / Setting: Apartments

~Jade's POV~

It's been about forty minutes since Charli and I have made it back to the apartments. Charli decided to stay downstairs to wait for Ashley and Angelica, and here I am, outside (Y/N)'s door. It's not that I'm nervous or anything, it's just the fact that they, quite literally, will not let me in and they have me out here begging like an idiot.

"Can I come in now?" I ask, throwing my arms to my side. "... Please?"

(Y/N) calls out from the other side, "No! I don't want to see anyone right now."

I cross my arms and tease, "And that's a lie, I've known you for years. I'm your girlfriend, (Y/N), you can't play me like that."

Silence on both ends. I'm not walking off, that'd be a way of giving up on them. Whatever I heard in the tunnels, I need an explanation for. I lean against the wall beside the door, staring at the door. Suddenly, I hear the door being unlocked from the other side and then it's opened. (Y/N)'s eyes are red, supposedly from crying. They stare at me for a moment, then look away.