𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 |•ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 63•|

Recap:

Right then, the bell rang and all of the doors opened. I stood up and walked into the chemistry class. Once I got to my desk, I thought about the conversation between them. I understand that eavesdropping is a bad thing, but then again, it's something that has to do with my brother and my friends. Yet, since when was he dating Alex or Levi?! I haven't heard about this and I'm sure that Drake and I would be the first to know. I'm going to have to ask him about it when I get the chance.

The class began and I quickly finished the assignment. I pulled out my phone and looked at my notifications. I quickly cleared them all out, unlocked my phone, and opened my messages. I opened my messages with Zach and quickly typed out my question. I quickly sent it and closed the messages.

Now thinking back to their conversation, I'm shocked that they weren't completely head over heels for Zach while talking about him. After some time, I heard my phone go off with a message notification. I looked down at my phone and read the message from my brother.

>In Messages<

Angry Side😠: (Y/N), we have a problem.

What happened?

Angry Side😠: Come to the English room. Ask to go to the bathroom or smth.

Alright. I'll be there in a bit

>Out of Messages<

I quickly asked to go to the bathroom. Once I got permission from the professor, I walked out of the room and quickly made my way to the English classroom. I quietly opened the doors and walked in.

'No... Not again,' I thought to myself as I looked at the sight before me.

The stalker had awoken again. I read the message on the board, written in giant, bold, red letters.

"THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING... LET'S BEGIN ROUND 2, SHALL WE?"

__________________________________________

Timeset: March 1st, Monday, 10:15 A.M

~Your POV~

My eyes skimmed over the board at the newly taped photos and red marker ink on the whiteboard. I could feel my expression shift into one of horror... Taking in the details of the information on the board, it was clear who this secret was meant for. It was meant for Jaxx.

Although, Jaxx hasn't done anything that would set off the stalker. Or, I don't believe he did. I sped down the steps and slowed down at the board. I tugged on the pictures, yanking them off of their clips. I stacked up the photos, then began shuffling through them. As I took notice of the details in the photos. I felt the space in my throat closing in as I flipped through them all.

The English classroom's door continued to open and close as more voices filed into the room. Yet, one voice caught my attention. Jaxx's voice.

"What the... What's all of this?" Jaxx questioned, making his way to the board. He inspected the board and the different writings. "How did they get this...? The cases were dismissed."

I swallowed as I finished viewing the pictures. I collected the photos together and swiftly passed the over to Jaxx to view for himself. The woman in the photo looked extremely identical to Jaxx as if they were related. I felt a distressing tension arise as Jaxx flipped through the photos.

He sighed, "As much as I tried forgetting this, they still managed to get the info anyways..."

"Jaxx, what the hell was that?" Zach crossed his arms in front of him as he asked. "Isn't that one of the most wanted criminals AND murderers in our entire city?! State, even?! What connection does she have to you?"