𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫...|•ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 40•|

Recap:

"???, Are you serious?" F went over to the now crumpled paper.

F took it off of the wall and skimmed over it.

She gripped the paper, "I did tell you! You just don't listen."

She crumpled the paper into a ball and stuff it in her pocket. She took her phone out and dialed a number, putting the phone to her ear.

'Hello?'

"Hi!" F smiled. "How are you?"

'Oh, hey!'

"I got your note. What do you need to know, Luca?"

___________________________________________

Timeset: February 1, 1:50 P.M

~Jade's POV~

I adjusted the bracelet on my wrist, "Thanks, Alex! It's so cute!"

"You're welcome!" Alex put the rest of the bracelets in her locker. 

Alex closed her locker. She adjusted her bracelets as we started to leave the locker area. We walked down the hallway all the way to the end to our art class. We walked inside and sat down at our canvases. The teacher proceeded to do attendance. When the teacher got to (Y/N)'s name, I kept forgetting that they weren't there. 

After attendance, the teacher proceeded with the lesson. The whole entire time, I kept zoning out. I don't exactly know what I was imagining, but the stalker kept popping into my head. I kept trying to imagine faces that they could have, but I kept on imagining them with a duck head or a rat face. I mean, I didn't mind it, but it was not helping me at the moment!

Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over. Alex was hovering over me with a concerned look on her face.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked with a tint of concern in their voice.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah! Just zoned out."

Alex sat down on the canvas next to me. 

She asked, "So, do you want to be my partner?"

"For what?"

"The art project."

I stared at Alex for a few seconds. "The what?"

Alex giggled and then explained everything that I missed. It was honestly simple, but I didn't hear any of it while the teacher was explaining. I agreed to be Alex's partner for the project. I stood up and walked over with Alex to the art supplies. While we were there, we got everything that we needed and went back to my canvas. As soon as we sat down, we started planning and getting to work.

Timeset: February 1, 2:25 P.M

~Jaxx's POV~

{Flashback, January 29}

Drake held out a heart-shaped bottle. "Here."

"What is it?" I asked, confused.

"A love potion we made in class. We had a bunch of extras and we're giving them out."

I nodded and took the vile from his hand. I thanked him for it as he left for his locker.

{Present Day}