𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 '𝐒𝐢𝐫' 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞|•Chapter 2•|

Timeset: December 14th, 12:30 a.m

~??? POV~

"Jax, why would you cheat on me?!?" I shout, frustration heating my face.

He retorts, "Alex I already told you. I can't handle a long-distance relationship anymore!"

The girl in all yellow who had stepped out of the bathroom speaks up, "I knew you were hiding something."

I can't believe this. The girl dressed in all yellow is the girl he's been cheating on me with for three months. Why did I have to find out like this? I had encountered this girl earlier today as well, and she was rude to me and Ashley for no apparent reason. What a coincidence.

"Both of you! Get out of my apartment!" He scolds us while pointing to the hallway I came in from.

I don't bother to respond. I place his gift aggressively on the counter, silently hoping that I would destroy it in the process.

However, the girl had a different reaction than me, "You can't kick me out, we live together now!"

My jaw drops and I scoff, "You guys live together?"

"Yeah. Why do you think I have all my makeup here?"

"Wow, you really are a jerk! And all the bad stuff everyone said about you was true!" I spat, balling my hands into fists. I let them loose, turned away from him, and started making my way to the hallway, "I...I can't look at you anymore!"

"I didn't think I was gonna agree with her, but she's right. You're nothing but a selfish cheater!" The girl replies, crossing her arms in front of herself.

"What...? Are you serious? Get out of my apartment." Jax says with little to no remorse.

The yellow-dressed girl stares at him in disbelief. "What?! This is both of our apartment!"

"I pay rent. And now I'm kicking you out!" Jax shouts.

"Where am I supposed to go!?" She exclaims. However, she doesn't even wait for an answer and turns away from him. "Ugh, cheater!"

As I head to the elevator, I can't help but think about how I wasted both my time and money coming here. I want to forget everything that has just happened, but that's almost impossible to do since it's the reason I even came here in the first place. Maybe I should have listened to everyone's warnings about him instead of giving him a chance.

When I reach the elevator, it arrives almost in cue. I step into the elevator, press the button to the lobby, and fold my hands together as I stand toward the back.

Suddenly, the girl steps into the elevator with me and looks at the button for the lobby. She realizes it's already glowing, so she stands beside me. Not too close, though. There's a silence that expands around the elevator as the elevator closes.

She then decides to break the silence with the worst sentence ever, "Ugh, why would he cheat on me with you?!? Someone like you? Really?!"

"Sorry, Girl, but I'm not the problem here," I respond, looking at her. I'm starting to realize how red her face is. I continued, "The problem is the cheater was Jax. Don't blame me for that.

"We were both hurt by the same guy. We should be supporting each other, not bringing each other down." Before either of us said anything else, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. I quickly step out without looking at her again.

Once outside again, I take a deep breath of the icy winter wind. I guess this is a great way to cool down. I'm about to step before I hear her voice behind me again, growing louder as she gets closer.