𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐡!𝐭...|•ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 46•|

Recap:

"No!" Zach pulled his hand back. "I want nothing to do with you. Go date another one of those things at school. I'm too good for you and you know that."

The girl looked down at the ground.

"Now, leave me alone. And don't even come up to me again."

The girl sniffled and ran past Zach. Zach turned and looked at her, smiling. When she was gone, Zach turned back around, laughing. He walked off on the path that lead back to the fountain. I watched as he left, then looked back at the spot where they were just talking.

I couldn't believe what I just saw. I walked up to the tree and looked at the bark. It was the confession tree. I looked around again, but no one was there.

But, I really couldn't believe it. Zach was a heartbreaker...?

_____________________________________

Timeset: February 8, Friday, 8:35 A.M

~Jade's POV~

It's been four days ever since those idiots kidnapped me. That counts as kidnapping, right? Luckily, they didn't hurt me much. Well, physically. All they did was ask me questions about everybody, but, if I didn't answer them truthfully... Well, it just got worse. 

When they released me, I immediately went home and changed. As I was changing, I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened. There were bruises just starting to form on me after a while. I usually wore long sleeves, but I mostly wore a skirt too. I just put tights on and made the outfit work. 

As I was walking to school, I couldn't stop thinking about it either...

-*Flashback*-

"Now, answer truthfully," Avada said, glaring at me. "Do you love my boyfriend?"

I stared at her, "NO! That's why we ended things off! I didn't love him and he didn't love me-"

Avada snapped her fingers, "Tase her."

Celeste brought the taser to my thigh and tased me. I stung, but not as bad as the other times. After that useless question, they asked me about everyone. They wanted all of my friend's secrets, but I didn't know everything about them. So, I told them lies. I don't know what I was doing, I just wanted them to stop. But they didn't, they continued tasing and tasing me, over these stupid questions...

-*End of Flashback*-

I realized my sleeves were rising as I got closer to the Royale High gates. I tugged them down and walked into the castle. It was so weird to be back here. I knew something everyone else didn't. I was hiding something from all of them, but they didn't know. They wouldn't know. 

Walking past everyone, I went to my locker and did everything that  I needed to do. I heard footsteps approaching me, they were quick. Then, they turned into running footsteps. Before I could look up, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me tightly but not too tight. I looked down and saw that it was (Y/N, my favorite person in the world!

My mood brighten and became a lot better than it was before. I hugged (Y/N) back and smiled.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" I smiled at them.

They looked up at me, "Where have you been?! Where did you go?! Where you sick?!?!"

(Y/N) seemed concerned about me. It didn't feel like I was gone for that long, but, maybe I was. (Y/N) and I held each other tightly without letting go or moving much. After about a minute or two, we separated from each other and looked at each other's faces.

Theirs was filled with worry and concern, while I think I had a neutral expression. Class was about to start and today I had art first, so I was going to be with (Y/N). We got everything we needed and began heading to class. 

On the way, I was asked many times where I had been and what happened to me. I didn't answer them, I just said I was busy. There wasn't a way I could explain to them without sounding like a complete idiot. I couldn't tell them properly, and until I could, I wasn't going to say a word.

Timeset: February 8, Friday, 10:25 A.M

~Zach's POV~

"You know," I started. "You never took me to that place you wanted to. So, you're going to have to tell me what you wanted to." I looked over at Levi.

Levi was staring down at the water and rocks. We were both skipping class again and hanging out on the balcony. I don't know what class Levi was supposed to be in right now, but I do know that I was supposed to be in Computer class right now.

He glanced up at me, "I'll take you tonight. I didn't really have free time to be able to take you, so, I'm going to take you tonight. If you're available."

I nodded, "Yeah, I don't have anything to do tonight. Just, text me the address and I'll go." I felt myself smile a bit, but I quickly turned my head away until it went away.

"Alright, I'll be sure to," Levi said, looking back at the water.

I glanced over at Levi. I didn't mean to stare at him, but I did. I stared and stared at the side of his face. His dark eyes made small movements as he looked at the water and everything around it. His arms are resting on the railing of the balcony. He looks so relaxed, calm, and collected. He looks so mature and he knew exactly what he was talking about. I... Somewhat liked it. I don't want to admit it, but it's true. I may have even loved it.

Levi looked up at me and we made eye contact. That's when I realized I was staring at him, so I quickly looked away and down at the rocks and water. I heard Levi chuckle as my face began to heat up. Levi kept calling my name, but I didn't face him. In fact, I kept turning further and further away from him.

That was until he grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face him. I expected him to be a bit further, but no. He was right here in front of me. He was holding my shoulders and was a lot closer than I expected him to be. I have to look up a bit to look into his eyes. I have no idea how red my face is, but it's on fire.

Levi tilted my head up to look at him. He's a lot taller than I had expected. I'm about 5''8- 5''9, so, he must've been like 5''11. But, this information did not make me feel at all any better.

I stared at him, but he didn't exactly stare back. He was looking at my face. I honestly didn't know what he was doing, until he suddenly flicked my forehead and moved his hand from under my chin.

He backed up a bit back to where he was before, "You should smile more, it fits your face."

I glared at Levi, "No! I'm supposed to be the serious one."

"You can smile and be serious at the same time."

I stared at Levi, then back at the water. "You can smile while being serious" is bullsh!t. Each time I tried to, it was a joke or hilarious to watch. Every single time, everyone would laugh. I never once thought of doing it again.

Then, the bell rang.

"Well, I'll see you later." Levi walked over to the doorway of the balcony and into the building.

I stood there for a few seconds, looking at the water. I was supposed to be staring at the water, but I just thought about everything Levi said.

"... Stupid." I pushed myself off of the railing and slightly stomped into the building and pushed past everyone to get to my class.

Everything he said was bullsh!t, it wasn't... But, it made sense. Some people could do it. Why wasn't I one of them? Wait...

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at it. "He never gave me the address!"

_____________________________________

Happy New Years!

Word Count: 1379