𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭...|•Chapter 8•|

Timeset: December 16, 7:15 p.m.

~Your POV~

"Wow Luca, you were right!" I started. "This is beautiful."

Luca took me to the Farris wheel, and we were at the top. We could see the whole town from up here!

"Heh, I'm glad you like it." Luca says, still looking out the window of the cart we were in. "You were the only one who wanted to tag along."

"Huh. What do you mean?"

"Don't worry about it!" Luca responds, now facing me.

I just nodded my head. I didn't want to dig any deeper, but I was curious. I know what they meant by 'You're the only one who wanted to tag along' but I wanted to know who they asked. Well anyways, Luca and I talked for a while, while on the Ferris wheel. After the Ferris wheel, we found a tunnel with ice in it. There were some sleds too. So you can probably guess what we did. We slid down! Luca and I hung out until 10:00 p.m.

"Oh. Aw man." Luca says, looking at the town clock.

"What's up?" I ask, taking a sip of my hot chocolate(Or any other beverage).

"It's 10:00 p.m. I think we should start heading back to apartments now." Luca says.

Before I could answer, Luca was already dragging me towards the apartments. After a few minutes of walking, we were in front of the elevators. Luca and I step into the elevator. I press my floor and the elevator starts going up.

"Well, it was nice hanging out with you today." I say, taking another sip of my hot chocolate(Or any other beverage).

"Yeah, it was." Luca replies.

The elevator then stops at my floor. I say my goodbyes to Luca as I started walking to Zach's apartment. Yes, Zach, Drake, and I are all on the same floor. Anyways, once I get to the apartment, I open the door, which was unlocked for some reason, and walk in. Whenever I got inside, Zach was on his bed, and I think Drake's in the kitchen.

Zach then looks my direction, "Oh my god! Finally!" He dramatically places his phone on his bed as he sits on the edge. "Where did you go?! It's late!"

Drake then slowly walks out the kitchen with two mugs. He then looks up, "(Y/N)! Where did you go?" Drake asks, handing a mug to Zach and taking a sip from the one he was holding.

I reply, "I was hanging out with someone."

"Who? Jade?" Drake asks me.

Drake was now sitting at the computer as I was sitting down with Zach.

"No...They're one of the new kids to this school.." I started. But then I shook my head rapidly, "But we don't have to worry about that! Now, let's just order some pizza and go to bed."

{Meanwhile, in Alex's dorm}

~2𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

"Sooo, I've noticed that Zach follows you around a lot lately," Ashley starts off. "Is he, like, your boyfriend now?"

You could hear 'oooooooo~' coming from Jade and Charli, as the started paying attention to the conversation.

Alex dramatically gasps, "No! He's not my boyfriend!" She then crosses her arms.

"Are you sure about that?" Charli asks.