Valentine's Day Special

This little chapter special takes place a few years after high school! But, I won't be putting any insane spoilers or anything like that. This is only for entertainment. I hope you enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day! :D

_______________________________________

Timeset: February 14th, 8:00 A.M / Setting: Divina Park

~3rd Person POV~

The winter breeze blew through the pink leaves of the trees and through the hairs of the group. Some shivered as the breeze hit their skin, while the others continued walking. The tension of the past had soothed down to a non-existent topic and the group had decided to get together recently.

Since it was Valentine's Day, the city continued its tradition as it did every year. The group continued down the path, passing the fountain, the tree house, and other signature spots that they used to go to all the time in high school.

Once they arrived at the spot, the concert was just being set up. (Y/N) looked around and noticed that everything was set up as it would have been for the Valentine's Day Dance. Unfortunately, unwanted memories ran through their mind.

Then, snickering could be heard from behind the group. (Y/N) turned around and saw Jade and Light holding their scarves over their mouths in a desperate attempt to hide their smirks.

"What?" Zach and Drake as in unison.

Light shook his head, unable to stop his laughing. Their laughs were contagious since Luca glanced over at them for a second, their eyes widened, and they started snickering too.

(Y/N) turned and shoved their hands further into their pockets, "What's funny? I don't see anything."

"No, no, no!" Jade repeated through laughs. "Nothing, it's nothing! Let's- Ooo, look! Strawberries."

Light then pulled his scarf down and started proudly marching toward the snack table, "C'mon guys, let's go while we wait to see which secret's next-"

He was automatically cut off with groans and multiple "no way" as Jade and Light broke out into a laughing fit.

"You two are crazy, it's too soon," Jaxx chuckled, making his way over to the snack table as well.

Zach scoffed and rolled his eyes. Drake looked between (Y/N) and Zach while raising an eyebrow, "My my, I wonder who should worry the most."

"Hey!" Zach exclaimed, crossing his arms. "I got money out of that, by the way."

"Sure, sure," Drake laughed, following the others to see what treats they had to offer on this chilly, lovely night.

Zach groaned as (Y/N) laughed along with their brother. The two stopped "sulking" and made their way over with the rest of their friends, along with everyone else. It was a great way to reconnect after years of not being able to hang out as a group. Sadly, Angelica wasn't able to make it, but everyone else was. It was great.

(Y/N) glanced over at their girlfriend, planted a kiss on her cheek, and turned to watch the concert. Jade paused her action and looked at (Y/N) with a smirk before turning toward the stage as well.

_______________________________________

Word Count: 490