𝐀 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞? |•Chapter 19•|

Recap:

Then right when we hit one, the fireworks started. Jade and I admired the fireworks. As I was watching them, I felt Jade kiss my cheek. I started blushing a lot, and I could hear Jade giggling. I smiled and watched the fireworks with her.

"Oooo~ Jade x (Y/N) confirmed~" I turned around and saw Ashley, Angelica, and Luca standing there with smirks.

I just scoffed and continued watching the fireworks. I hugged Jade, and she hugged me back.

"Happy New Years', Jade."

"Happy New Years', (Y/N)."

__________________________________________

Timeset: January 1, 12:05 A.M

~Your POV~

"Wooo! It's New Years!" Jade semi-shouts, spinning around the balcony.

I laughed, "Yeah! Anything you wanna do this year?"

She just shook her head, "If I do a resolution, it will be broken in the next hour."

I laughed again. I held my hand out for Jade, who had just stopped spinning. She grabbed my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine. we walked back inside and saw everyone dancing now.

Jade went to dance, and I leaned against a wall. I watched as everyone was having a great time, and I'm glad everyone was! Even Zach wasn't having the worst time ever. I smiled to myself, thinking how great the year was going to go.

Timeset: January 1, 1:30 A.M

~Drake's POV~

(Y/N) threw away the last piece of trash, "Alright, I think that's all."

I looked around the apartment, it wasn't even messed up during the party. It was pretty clean afterwards!

"It wasn't the worst thing in the world," Zach says, smiling a little.

I smiled, "Yeah, it wasn't as crazy as I expected it to be."

"However, I'm hunting down 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 later today," Zach claims, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

(Y/N) laughed. They put the trash can back in its original spot. I was actually pretty tired, so I told Zach and (Y/N) that I was going to start heading to my apartment. As I was leaving, they said bye, and I said bye back.

As I was walking down the hall to the elevator, I've noticed someone running around the corner and something fell down behind them. I walked up to the thing that fell, and tried looking around for the person. But I couldn't find them.

I decided to hold onto the paper, and just got into the elevator. Whenever I got to my floor, I went to my apartment and placed the paper on my desk. I changed into something a lot more comfortable. I then turned off the lights.

I pretty much passed out whenever I made contact with my bed.

Timeset: January 1, 1:55 A.M

~Your POV~

I got the window bed tonight! Zach had already fallen asleep, so I decided to turn off the lights and got settled into the window bed. I turned on some music on my phone, and put my earbuds in. Whenever I got my music set up, I closed the curtains, and looked out the window.