𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...|•Chapter 27•|

Recap:

I handed (Y/N) the phone and let them look at the messages.

"So, 'F' got into the groUp chat?"

I shrugged, "I guess so... But I want to know who added them."

(Y/N) thought for a second, "I mean, there is probably one person I could think of. But he isn't in the group chat."

I sat up, "Who?"

(Y/N) looked down, "I don't know why, but I think it was..."

My facial expression changed to a shocked one... How he be able to add 'F' into the gc!?! Unless he's a hacker of some sort... Does that mean there's a... Traitor?

___________________________________________

Timeset: January 20, 5:45 A.M

~Your POV~

I opened my eyes again and saw that it was early in the morning. Well, not as early for me. I sat up and looked next to me, and saw Jade. She was asleep, but she wasn't under the covers. I smiled and slightly blushed. I got out of my bed and realized that I was feeling a lot better than I was yesterday and the day before!

I went into the bathroom and changed, brushed my teeth, everything you'd do in the morning. After I was done, I left the bathroom and saw that Jade wasn't asleep anymore. So, I'm guessing she's either in the kitchen, living room, or she left.

I went into the kitchen, and Jade was just chilling on a stool.

I smiled, "Good morning, Jade!"

She looked at me and smiled back, "Morning, (Y/N)! How're you feeling?"

"A lot better than before! Even my voice is back!"

Jade nodded her head, "Now I get to listen to your heavenly voice again!"

I laughed, "My voice isn't that great."

"I say otherwise," Jade said, getting off the stool.

She walked over to me and kissed me on my head. I kissed her back on her head, and she started blushing. I laughed, and Jade started nervously chuckling. I know I've said this before, but Jade's super adorable!

After a bit of staying in the apartments, we decided to leave. But before we left, Jade stopped at her apartment and changed her clothes. Once she was done, we left the apartments and started making our way to the school. Now, I really didn't want to go to school.

When we arrived, I looked up the school, then walked in with Jade. It was still pretty early, so there weren't a lot of people in the building. I went to my locker and Jade went to hers. She told me she was going to her locker, then she was going to come back to me.

I went to my locker and heard two people speaking to each other, but I haven't heard either voice before. I peeked around the corner of the lockers, and saw the black-cloaked figure, and... another cloaked figure?

"What do you mean 'Sooner'?!" The cloaked figure asked.

The other one crossed their arms, "I mean, I want you to expose their secrets sooner!"

The cloaked figure groaned, "But our leader wanted us, well me, to expose their secrets at big events! There aren't enough big events for all their secrets! Even if I were to expose two at one event."

"And he told me to tell you to expose them sooner. It's taking too long! The triplets, Jade, Alex, Ashley, Angelica, and their friends are gaining even more popularity than before!" The second cloaked person said, almost yelling. "We need to make it go down."