𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞 |•ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 42•|

Recap:

I asked, "Okay! So, we're here, what did you need?"

He sighed, "I... Have some horrible news."

"What happened?" Zach asked.

"It's about your grandmother." He replied. "She- Her health is... Getting worse. And..."

What he said next made my heart break multiple times and made my heart sink. I could feel something pushing behind my eyes as I quickly blinked. Drake's facial expression was an expression that had nothing but sadness and surprise. Though Zach was trying not to show any expressions when he heard the news, his face seemed as if his heart sank too.

"And if she doesn't do the treatment she was assigned, there is a low chance of her surviving."

___________________________________________

Timeset: February 3, Monday, 3:50 P.M

~Jaxx's POV~

I put my hands inside my pocket, feeling the love potion's vial. Maybe I could use it now. I watched as everyone left the school. I was waiting for Sora. After some time, Sora come down the front stairs and walked over to me, smiling.

"Hey, Jaxx!" He looked up at me. "You actually came, haha!"

I smiled back at him, "Of course, I would! Why wouldn't I?"

Sora shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe you'd stand me up!"

"Well, I didn't, luckily," I responded.

Sora nodded and began walking and I followed behind him. We left the school's campus and went into the town. We didn't have to, but Sora wanted to go through the snow tunnels, which we did. We saw the train go by, we saw the polar bear and the penguins skating, we saw some lights and other decorations that were still up, it was sweet.

When we arrived at the shopping part of town, we walked over to the cafe's entrance and walked inside. Sora rushed up to the cookie display and looked at all of the cookies with bright eyes.

He turned to look back at me, "Look at this one! And this one! And this one- oh that one's cool!"

I went next to him and looked at the cookies as well. There were two shelves for different cookies. One for new cookies and one for cookies that won't be made until next Christmas. The top shelf, and the newer cookies, were all Valentine's Day-related.

Sora and I stopped looking at the cookies and went over to the cash register. Sora ordered a Christmas tree cookie and a hot chocolate for himself and I ordered hot chocolate and a heart cookie for myself. I paid for everything, which wasn't really expensive, and we waited at a table as everything was being made.

"You didn't have to pay, you know," Sora said, looking up at me. "I could've paid for my stuff."

I looked back down at him, "It's okay, I don't mind."

Sora smiled a bit, "Thank you, though."

"You're welcome."

After a few minutes, the person at the register called us both to get our stuff. We got up from the booths and went over to the cash register. they handed us everything and we left, thanking them on the way out. We both walked over to a nearby bench and sat down next to each other.

I took out my cookie and was about to bite into it when I remembered the love potion I had. I looked over at Sora and he was already halfway done with his cookie. 'How am I going to get it in' I questioned myself. I thought of something for a few seconds, then put it into action.