𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 |•ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 41•|

Recap:

"I think we should go now." I picked up my bag from the crook of the tree's roots.

Everyone else did too. Before we all went our separate way, ??? told us that if someone was recording, deny it and say it was edited. She said it'd work more with me. I nodded and left the woods. I got onto the path and looked behind me. I saw something pink turn on the path. It didn't come to me at first as I started heading back towards the school, but then it hit me when I got to the building.

'Does he know...?' I thought to myself as I waited outside patiently for Light.

___________________________________________

Timeset: February 3, Monday, 7:10 A.M

~Your POV~

There was something up with my brothers. Zach has seemed pissed off ever since last night when he came to the apartment with Drake. Drake was quieter and seemed uneasy or uncomfortable with something. Each time I asked one of them about it, they'd say it was nothing. To add to this, Zach would send death stares or glare at Drake when they looked at each other.

I looked at the w of them. "Alright, what's wrong with you two? Something happened."

"It's nothing-" Drake started.

Zach cut him off, "It's nothing that needs to be talked about, no."

"I think it is whenever you're glaring at him from across the room and you two haven't talked since... I don't even know!" I explained.

"It's not anything huge," Drake claimed. "It's fine."

I darted my eyes quickly looking between them. I wanted to know if something happened, which something did. I sighed and went up the stairs. I went over to the closet and grabbed my bag and jacket from inside it. I threw my bag over my back, closed the closet door, and turned to face them. Luckily, they were ready to go.

To be honest, I didn't want to stay in a room where the vibe was negative between two people and they won't tell you what was going on with them. I grabbed my keys and walked out of the apartment. I went down the stairs and into the lobby. Whenever I turned around to look behind me, both of them were gone. I didn't see them anywhere.

"Are you kidding me?" I mumbled to myself. Groaning, I rolled my eyes and began quickly walking over to the lobby doors. I slammed my hands into the doors and pushed them open. I quickly walked out of them and looked around at the town. 

Timeset: February 3, Monday, 7:16 A.M

~Zach's POV~

"Alright, now explain," I demanded.

Drake stared back at me, confused, "What do you mean? Explain what?"

I say, "What we're not gonna do, is play dumb. I saw what I saw, and I want you to explain it."

"I'm serious, I don't know what you're talking about," Drake stated calmly.

He knows exactly what I'm talking about. And I know he does because that whole thing wasn't some type of dream that I had. I sighed.

"Alright. Play that way. I'll find out one way or another." I began walking again, not turning around or letting him get a word in. I didn't hear footsteps behind me for a few seconds, but then I started to hear them further away. 

He was lying straight to my face. It doesn't matter now, I'll find out soon.

Timeset: February 3, Monday, 7:20 A.M