"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞?"|•Chapter 6•|

~Zach's POV~

I was in my room with Drake, laying down on my bed, whenever we heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey Drake, wanna get that?" I ask him.

Drake looks up from his phone, "Sure." He then places his phone down, gets up, and started heading towards the elevator door.

I heard him open the elevator door and say, "Oh, hey, (Y/N)!" I look up from my phone and see (Y/N) and Drake walking down the small staircase.

"Hey (Y/N)! You need something?" (Y/N) then nods their head.

I sit on the side of my bed, "What happened?"

(Y/N) stays quiet for a few seconds. Then sighs, "I...I think...Nevermind." (Y/N) then turns their head away.

I tilt my head. An idea then pops up in my head. I get up from my bed and start making my way toward the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) asks me.

"Something. Also Drake I'ma need your help!" Drake then nods his head and gets up from where he sleeps whenever he sleeps over here.

{Mini timeskip}

I finish what I was making. I then call (Y/N) to the kitchen.

"(Y/N)! C'mere!" I kind of shout from the kitchen.

(Y/N) then walks into the kitchen, and sits down at one of the island seats.

"Need somethi- OH MY GOSH!" They almost shout, with stars in their eyes

I handed them [Favorite Drink/ Beverage] I made for them. They still had stars in their eyes.

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!" They thank Drake and me over and over again while hugging their drink. Drake had a warm smile on his face and I was chuckling at their reaction.

{Another timeskip, brought to you by Zach's auto tune}

(Y/N) was washing up their dish while Drake was changing into his pajamas. While they were doing so, I heard the doorbell go off again. I go up the stairs and see my "friend" 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

(I've chosen that I'm gonna use different fonts for the two different Lights in this story, and I will explain at the end of this chapter.)

"Hey, Zach!" 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 greets me.

"I know you want something from me. So just spit it out." He only comes by my apartment whenever he needs something or wants to throw a party.