𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞...|•Chapter 9•

~𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

Timeset: December 17, 6:10 A.m.

Zach, Drake, and I were walking to the cafeteria to meet up with Jade. Whenever we got to the cafeteria, Jade was sitting against the lockers on her phone.

(A/N: Hope this helps with the visual)

"Hey Jade!" I greet, tapping her on the shoulder.

She looks up at me as she takes her earbuds out. She smiled, "Hey (Y/N)!" Jade puts her phone in her pocket as she stands up.

"Good Morning Jaaaaade!" Drake says.

"Good Morning Drake!"

We started talking, until I saw out the corner of my eye, someone run outside and disappear behind the wall. I slowly walk out where the person went, and all I saw was someone under the bleachers looking through the grass.

"You good down there bro?" Sora, I think his name was, asks the boy under the bleachers.

The guy under the bleachers hesitates, but answers, "Yeah, it's just a stupid report card."

The guy under the bleachers turns around and starts to crawl out from the bleachers. He then sees me, "Who are you?"

"You've never heard of yet? You must be new then!" I say. I hold my hand out to help him up.

He looks at me for a second, then hesitantly grabs my hand. I help pull him up.

"So, since we haven't met properly, I (Y/N)! Who're you?"

"... Levi." Levi answers.

I nod my head. "So, what's about that report card you found?"

Levi tenses up. "It's nothing but a report card with A's and B's."

"Oh, alright," I reply, letting go of his hand.

Before I could say anything else, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders from behind. I turn my head and see some black hair.

"Hey buddy, who're you?" Jade asks with her arms around me.

"Oh! Jade! He's Levi, the cyan hair one is Sora, the one with purple hair is Light, and the white hair one is Luca!" I introduce for the three of them.