𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡... 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨|•ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 51•|

Recap:

"So... You're working with... You know who?" I asked, looking at Luca.

Luca nodded. "I couldn't hold it up anymore. But, you have to make sure not to say a single word about it."

I was confused about how to feel. "But, why? And How?"

"That doesn't need to be discussed..." Luca looked down. "I just need help taking them down. They know too much about me, and I know I can't do it alone."

I nodded. I stood up from the couch and walked over to the windows, closing all of the curtains.

"Why were you so scared to tell me?"

Luca was playing with their hands. "They'd all destroy me if I said anything to anyone. Be glad I even trusted you enough."

I sat back down. "We'll find a way, alright? Before the end of the year."

Luca slightly smiled. "We need to hurry and find a way to sabotage tomorrow... They're planning something against the triplets."

_____________________________________

Timeset: February 13th, Wednesday, 6:25 P.M 

~Your POV~

When Zach and Drake finally come out of the shop, Jax and Ace had already made it across the street and were now coming up to us. I turned around and looked at my brothers. 

"What took you two so long?" I questioned.

Zach replied, "The line was long! And we had to sneak around for a bit."

Jade looked at them, "Why did you have to sneak?"

"No more questions! We can go now!" Drake said, avoiding the question.

Jade and I were about to walk off but had forgotten about Jax and Ace. They climbed up the stairs and blocked the staircase. Jade slightly backed away in between Drake and me. I don't know what was wrong with her. Usually, she wouldn't give a flying sh!t about their existence, but now, she seemed terrified of them. Something happened and they had something to do with it. I looked away from Jade and faced Ash and Jax. 

They wanted something. Now that I was looking at them, it was obvious. I could read their expression as if they were kindergarteners' books. They were going to ask for something from us. Either it was a favor from us or one of us ourselves. Ace and Jax started small talk with my brothers. Zach seemed annoyed and Drake just had an unbothered expression on his face. I looked back at Jade, who was avoiding any kind of eye contact with them.

"Alright, cut it out. What do you two want?" Zach sneered, sending glares at the both of them.

Jax raised his hands, "Hey, chill out. We only have something to offer for..." Jax skimmed over the three of us, then locked his eyes on Drake. "Drake. Since you seem to be a bit hostile."

Zach's eyes slightly widened. "Hostile?! You wanna see hostile?"

"Zach, stop. You're can't do anything right here." I said, looking at him.

He looked as if he was about to say something but immediately stopped himself. I looked over at Drake, but he didn't change his expression. Sure, he looked a bit confused, but he didn't really question it. He nodded his head.

"Sure. What do you need?"

Jax gently smiled, "Nothing much! But, I think it's more of a private favor, ya know?"