𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 |•Chapter 37•|

Recap:

"Hey, (Y/N)," I say.

They looked at me.

"Can you get on my back?"

They tilted their head, "Why?"

I knelt down, "Piggyback ride to the entrance."

They didn't question it anymore and got my back slowly. I made sure not to hurt their arm in any way. I asked if they were ready and comfortable. They said they were. And with that, I started to make my way to the entrance of the park.

___________________________________________

Timeset: January 30, 4:45 P.M

~Your POV~

Update on the situation, I'm now sitting in a chair in the waiting room with an icepack on my funny-looking arm. This was not at all the plan for today. A part of my curse of being clumsy. Everyone else was worried, but I wasn't as worried as I should've been, which is concerning. I was more of... There is no right word to describe how I'm feeling right now.

I was sitting next to Jade, so, I kept teasing her with my arm. She didn't find it weird, she would just gently trace her finger along the side of my arm and realize how the shape changed. 

I heard Light snicker since he was sitting behind me. "Hey, (Y/N)."

I turned around, "Huh?"

"You know," Light leans his head on the back of my chair. "If your arm's broken, you're gonna have to get a surgery where they move your bones."

'Huh?' Now, the emotion I was feeling was fear. I've never heard about that part. Though it makes sense, I've never heard that. I'm now silently praying that my arm isn't broken.

Timeset: January 30, 5:00 P.M

~Your POV~

Most of us had fallen asleep. I wasn't allowed to, which made me kind of angry. Soon enough, someone came into the room and called my name. I got Jade to come along and had to pretty much beg Drake to come along too. But, it worked.

We were led to a room at the end of the hallway and I sat down on the bed thingy. The ice in my ice pack was starting to melt and it was pretty much a stress thing for me now.

The doctor came in, did the check-up thing, and left, then Drake and Jade had to leave at some point. I said bye before they left and they wished me luck. Now, I was more worried than before.

Timeset: January 30, 5:25 P.M

~Drake's POV~

I walked back into waiting with Jade and saw Zach and Levi there.

"When did you get here?" I asked as I sat down.

Zach looked up, "A few minutes ago. Blame Light."

I looked over at Light and he just slowly turned away with a "😗" face. I asked if Light had at least explained what happened, which Levi replied he didn't. So, I explained to them everything that happened up until this point. 

I'm so glad that no one caused (Y/N) to fall because the way he asked "Who tripped them", there was a creepy tone to it. I was able to tell him that no one pushed them at all and that they just tripped on something.