𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 |•ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 44•|

Recap:

As I was walking, I saw two people rush a corner and disappear down the hall. I quickly followed behind them and saw that they were going up the steps that led outside to the bakery. I followed behind them, but I stopped at the beginning of the bridge. I watched the two walk onto the wooden dock of the bakery and go behind the bakery.

"What the hell are they doing..." I question myself.

Another thing I saw was that they were holding someone in their arms. But they were going too fast, so I couldn't see. I looked at the end of the bridge and saw something on the ground. Confused, I walked up to the item and looked down at it. I kneeled and held it in my hand. Standing back up, I inspected it.

It was a bow. It was Jade's bow.

______________________________________

Timeset: February 6, Thursday, 12:20 P.M

~Jade's POV~

I felt heavy. I was unbelievably tired, I could barely hold my eyelids open, and I felt drained of all of the energy I had in my body. With the little energy I had left, I barely opened my eyes. It must've looked as if I were squinting. 

Everything was a blur. I couldn't see anything. I saw a pink and white blob, a purple and black blob, a yellow blob, and a red blob. I could barely hold my head up enough to look around. 

When I was about to rest my head down again, someone placed their finger under my chin and lifted my head to look at them. It was the purple and black blob. Whoever it was, they held my face with their hand. I stopped trying to hold my head up and let myself melt into their hands.

They laughed, "She's out of it still! I told you that stuff would work!"

"But we can't get anything out of her!" Another voice said. "And if we can't get anything out of her, then this whole thing was useless!"

"Fair point," The blob in front of me said.

Their voices were muffled. I looked around again, but I couldn't see anyone. My vision kept pulsing in and out of clearness.

Then, their voices and my vision cleared up. I could see them, people. The blobs were morphing into human shapes. I looked up at the "Purple Blob" who was holding my face, and it was Celeste. The friend of the snake who was standing behind her, the "Pink and White" blob, Avada. Taking the identity of the "Red Blob" was Jax, Alex's cheating ex. Last, but least, the identity of the "Yellow, Black, and Grey Blob" was none other than Ace, my stupid ex.

I tried to move, but I realized that I was tied down. My arms were tightly tied to the arms of the chair and my ankles were tightly wrapped around the legs of the chair. I seemed to be in a remote area since I haven't seen this place before. The walls were a dark grey, stained at the tops and bottoms of the wall. There were small cracks in the walls and the floors were made out of concrete.

But, another reason I couldn't move, even though my vision and hearing came back, I was still unbelievably tired. I tried lifting my head off of Celeste's warm, slim hands, but I couldn't bring myself to lift or move my head away. I just rested my head in her hand as she held me up.

Then, Ace begins walking up to me, causing Celeste to move her hand, my support, and walk back next to Avada. My head fell, my chin touching my chest. Before I could rest my tired, exhausted eyes, Ace curved his finger and placed it under my chin. He harshly lifted my face.

"We meet again, Jade," He said, staring down at me.

I didn't want anything to do with him, and I didn't want to talk to him. They wanted something from me, and I wasn't going to give it to them. I tightly shut my eyes knowing I couldn't move my head much.

He kneeled in front of me and moved a bit closer, "So, we're going to ask you some questions, and we want answers. Maybe even your secret will be safe."

Our secrets? They were behind all of this?! It was all of them and they caused my friend's and my year to be the worst year ever. They all thought it was a hilarious joke or a hilarious prank, well it wasn't! It was sick and horrible and I don't know why they thought it would be funny at all!

"Maybe, we'll even let you go if you answer us. Alright?"

I didn't respond. I didn't want to talk to these 4ssholes.

Ace smiled, "Perfect! Let's begin, shall we?"

Timeset: February 7, Thursday, 8:00 A.M

~Your POV~

I couldn't find her! She wasn't anywhere. We all looked everywhere and she wasn't turning up. I knew she didn't go out of town or to Moonlight square. But, if she did, then I don't know where she would've been.

I was sitting through English. We were doing a test since tomorrow we all wanted a free day. I couldn't focus on the test, but I managed to get it done and over with. As soon as I was done, I turned my paper in and sat back down at my desk. Throwing my hood over my head, I rested my head down on my arms.

I patiently waited for everyone else to finish their tests so that we were able to have the rest of the class period to ourselves. After about thirty to forty minutes, everyone had turned in their work, so now the rest of the period to ourselves.

I got up from my desk and left the classroom. I walked over to the recording studio again and was about to sit down on the steps, but then I realized the recording studio's door was open. It has never been opened and the studio was empty. Who got inside?

Quickly, I climbed up the steps and rushed over to the studio. I squeezed myself through the door and into the studio. It looked much cooler than it did behind the glass. The variety of buttons and knobs and discs on the board were all outlined with a glow-in-the-dark purple.

I ran my hands over the board, making sure not to hit any buttons. But, I suddenly stopped when I saw a piece of folded paper. I picked it up and flipped it over, it wasn't for me. It was for Alex. But, what was it doing in here?

I heard the studio door close and a click followed after. I rushed over to the door and tried opening it. I looked up at the wide glass window and saw a glimpse of either blue hair or blue clothing. It wasn't cyan like Sora's, it was just blue...

And there's only one person I know that mainly wears blue...

Drake.
_____________________________________

Word Count: 1191