𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐙𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝|| An Extra Chapter

Not an actual chapter! Just a small perspective of the last chapter.

__________________________________________

In the Nurse's Office:

"Zach, look at me and stop moving!" Levi instructed.

Zach was still refusing to look at Levi and accept any help from him at all.

Zach spoke, "I don't need your help, by the way. So, back off."

Levi harshly grabbed Zach's face and turned his head to face him. Zach hissed from pain.

"What the hell?!" Zach exclaimed, gripping Levi's wrist.

"I told you to look at me," Levi stated, grabbing the cotton ball and dabbing it on Zach's wounds. 

Zach rolled his eyes and groaned as Levi continued treating his wounds. From time to time, he would try to back away from Levi, but Levi would always pull him back. The entire time, 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 was laughing and teasing the both of them the entire time.

Zach looked at 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, "It's not funny, shut up!"

Levi turned Zach's face back toward him, "Stop that and face me. You're making this harder than it needs to be."

"I didn't need your help! I could've walked it off," Zach exclaimed.

"No, you couldn't have, Idiot," Levi put a bandaid on Zach's face. "Now, give me your hand."

Zach crossed his arms, "No. You're done with your business, now shoo."

Levi groaned and grabbed Zach's hand. He checked Zach's hands and anywhere else for any bruises or injuries of any sorta. Luckily, there were any serious ones that needed to be treated or anything.

Levi let go of Zach's hands and grabbed a nearby ice pack. "Use this for any other wounds you got."

"I hate you... So much." Zach grabbed the ice pack.

"Yeah, sure you do," Levi said, sitting on the opposite bed.

Zach layed down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. And for the rest of the time up until lunch, the three of them all stayed in the nurse's office.

__________________________________________

Word Count: 306