𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤... |•ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 54•|

Recap:

Right after Zach had gone to find whoever he went for, Light seemed a bit upset. I couldn't tell from what, but he seemed upset. She said that Light's heart would've been broken too, but I don't know why. Probably because he was in the video, but I don't think that's why. I've shown him things similar and he didn't seem to care much.

I looked down at him, "Are you okay? You seem down."

Light slowly nodded, then looked at me, "Can you follow me? I want to tell you something."

"Hm... Alright. Where?" I asked.

"Just..." Light hesitated. "Just follow me."

Light grabbed all of his stuff and began to lead the way. I followed closely behind him. There was a feeling in my gut that just made me nervous about whatever Light wanted to tell me. But, it could be something really quick. Tonight was overall ruined, but, maybe this will brighten up the night a bit? I really hope so.

All I know is that I can hear Maria following behind us. She's not as slick as she thinks she is.

_____________________________________

Timeset: February 14th, Wednesday, 7:49 P.M

~Drake's POV~ 

I looked around when Light said we had made it to the spot. The grass was pink and glowing. While Light and I were walking on the path to get here, you could see the grass from a distance. It was so confusing, but it was pretty. There were pink, warm-lighting lanterns floating in the air. There are street lights that are also glowing pink, but it's not blinding pink. The trees with pink leaves and the night sky made it all fit together. 

I looked down at Light, "So, what did you need?"

Light took a quick breath, "I want to admit something. And yes, it has to do with that video and... Previous sh!t."

"Oh, alright." I put my hands in my pockets. "Continue."

"Well, you're probably wondering why they said my name. And it's because I "liked" you. Though, I don't know what it is anymore. Because it would be like "I like you" then "I don't think I like you" then "I like you" again.

"Also, remember when we went spying on the "stalker" and they mentioned something about our love lives? That's why. They knew about the on-and-off thing about my crush on you. They knew about it and were going to use it against me, I had gotten a letter about it before. I was going to tell you today, but then the video got in the way, and... And I know how you actually feel about it!

"So, I just wanted to get that off my chest," Light finished. There was pain tracing his words.

I honestly have no idea why, but I felt bad. I thought it'd be a harmless little bet, but I feel genuinely feel bad. Though, the term "Feeling bad" seems like an understatement. I can't think of anything else to say. 

We both stood there, awkwardly. I couldn't think of anything else to say about the entire thing. For the first time, I was at a loss for words. 

Light nodded and wiped his face. "Yeah, that's all... I'll see you later."

"Wait-" Before I could stop him, he already pushed past me and began walking on the path back to the fountain. I watched as Light quickly walked further and further away from me until he turned a corner, then he was gone.

Once he disappeared, a wave of guilt flooded over me. I don't know what I was expecting from any of this, but I shouldn't have expected the best at all. It was anything but the best. I sighed to myself and began walking down the path back to the front of the park.

Timeset: February 15th, Thursday, 6:00 A.M

~Jade's POV~

I layed back and stared up at the ceiling. The speaker on my nightstand had music playing since last night, I didn't bother turning it off. Last night, as soon as I got home, I came straight to my apartment and went to sleep.

Now, it was early in the morning and I shouldn't have woken up this early. I was planning on getting up and going on with my day, but I decided to stay in bed.

Luckily, since the school thought last night was the "night of our lives" (It wasn't), so they let us have today and Friday off. But, I don't think there was going to be anything I could do. I was going to go on a date with (Y/N) this Friday, but I don't want to go anymore. I'm probably going to tell them it's canceled. I don't want anything to do with them, especially after finding out that they were going to play me.

I heard my apartment's door open, then some footsteps. Before I could turn my head to the steps, someone almost immediately jumped onto my bed. I looked at who it was, and it was one of my best friends, Alex. 

"C'mon girlie, sit up," She instructed. 

I layed there for a few seconds, then slowly sat up in my bed. I looked around at who was in the room. Alex, Charli, Angelica, and Ashley were all there. They looked sorrowful, or upset. I already knew what it was going to be about as if it wouldn't.

Alex looked me up and down, "Are you doing okay, Jade? Are you feeling alright?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. It's over with and... Yeah."

"But, you two seemed close!" Charli added. "And I don't think I've ever thought of seeing you two argue. You also seemed hurt."

"I was. I was extremely hurt. But, I don't want anything to do with them anymore... I don't want to risk myself getting hurt again."

Ashley came over to the bed, "I don't think you will, but seriously. I know you two knew each other for so long, but they're also a triplet of the school's biggest player!"

"That's the thing!" I looked at them. "We've known each other for so long! I didn't think they'd even think of doing this! It... It's stupid. I don't want to waste my time with them anymore."

Angelica nodded. "Well, since we're probably going to spend some more time together, do you want to stop by this new food place in the town?"

I looked over at Angelica, "A food place?! What's it called?"

"I knew that would get you!" Angelica smiled.

I love food so much! It's one of the main things I used as a distraction, and it worked! Every single time. I love food so much, with no shame! Maybe it could actually make me feel better for once.

Timeset: February 15th, Thursday, 6:30 A.M

~Your POV~

I didn't have anything to do today. We were getting the two days off to kind of "collect" ourselves together again. I don't think two days would be enough time for me. I scrolled and scrolled through my phone, looking at all of the photos everyone posted before and after Jade and I left.

I smiled at the funny photos and sweet photos. I'm glad that some people were able to have fun last night. I continued scrolling and scrolling until I saw that I got a message on Instagram. It was interesting since I didn't recognize the user. 

I clicked on the conversation and saw the message. I clicked on the profile and scrolled a bit. I swallowed hard when I recognized who it was...

> In Messages <

-Hello! How are you doing, Darling?

- I wanted to check up on you after hearing about... What happened last night

I hesitated. Then, I watched the sentence form as my fingers glided over the keyboard.

Do you need something, Avada?-

_____________________________________

Avada is Ace's current girlfriend! But, if you don't remember, she also has a crush on you.

Word Count: 1281