𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮!|•Chapter 12•|

The whole time I was walking around, I always had an unsettling feeling following me around. I kept on turning around to see if anyone was following me, but I didn't see anything suspicious. After a while, I snapped around to look behind and saw a glimpse of black cloth fly behind a corner.

I was debating on whether to go investigate or ignore it. I decided to ignore it, cause investigating can sometimes get you into trouble. So, I just walked away towards the food court. The whole time I was walking there, I kept on feeling the same unsettling feeling. I sat down at one of the empty tables and started thinking to myself. Then, a really reasonable thought popped into my head.

'Was that 'F' following me...?'

__________________________________________

Timeset: December 18, 4:35 p.m.

~Your POV~

I decided to get a [A snack you'd get from the food court]. I sat back down at the table I was at before and noticed that the whole time I was doing so, I didn't feel that weird feeling I was feeling when that person was following me.

I was daydreaming, whenever I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Charli standing there with a smile.

I smile back, "Hey Charli."

"Hey (Y/N)! You done shopping?"

I nod my head, "Yeah, I'ma have to do the rest of my shopping somewhere else."

Charli nods her head. She then looks around. The grabs onto my wrist and drags me out of the food court and into a worn-out bathroom. She then collects herself and starts speaking.

"I think someone is following me."

My eyes widen slightly, "I felt someone was following me as well! Wait, but why did you bring us all the way here?"

Charli hesitates, "Because they followed me into the food court. That's why I practically dragged you here."

"Is your phone dead? Mine's almost dead."

Charli shakes her head and pulls her phone out, "No, and I can already read your mind. You want me to call Alex, right?"

I nod my head. Charli dials Alex on her phone and puts her phone to her ear. After a few seconds, Charli starts talking to someone. They end the conversation and Charli explains to me that Alex is waiting for us in the food court. Charli peaks her head out the of bathroom, then drags me out of there and back to the food court.

Whenever we get there, we look around for Alex. We see her near the "entrance" of the food court. We walk over to her, and she greeted us as we did so. We waited for the others and kept a look out for anyone who looked like they were following us. But we didn't see anything suspicious.

The others got here not too long ago, and we started making our way out of the mall. Then we started to feel the same feeling we did whenever someone was "following" us.

"(Y/N) it's happening again," Charli whispers loud enough for me to hear.

I look around us and behind us to see if I could see anything. "I feel it too, but I don't see anything..."

"We're just gonna ignore it for now, alright?"

I hesitate a bit, "If you want to, then sure."