𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐭 |•Chapter 23•|

Recap:

"Is it that one girl who dresses in all orange?" I asked, sitting up.

Luca stopped completely and started blushing a lot.

"I'm guessing I was right?"

Luca put a finger over his lips, signaling for me to be quieter.

"The whole class doesn't need to know!" Luca exclaimed, still blushing.

Light clapped his hands, "Lucky me! I'm friends with her and I could help you a little."

Luca then looked at Light with a surprised expression, "You're going up with this!?"

"Why not? I need something to do with my life right now," Light said, putting his hands in his jacket pockets.

Luca just turned around back towards his painting, looking down while blushing.

New mission: Get my brother a girlfriend.

__________________________________________

Timeset: January 5, 12:25 P.M

~Your POV~

As I was walking towards the lunchroom, I saw Drake walking out of the bathroom repeatedly blinking his eyes.

"Hey Drake, how are you?"

He looked over towards me and smiled, "Good. You?"

"Fine. How do they feel?"

Drake continued blinking his eyes again, "Weird. Weird."

"It's probably going to take a while to get used to it, but it's going to be alright! Right?"

Drake nodded his head. We walked down to the cafeteria, and Drake tried to stop blinking as much, but that was 100% successful. If I was being honest, mine were pretty uncomfortable as well, they were different from the ones I'd usually wear.

Drake went somewhere, but I don't exactly know where. I glanced around the room but didn't see him. I walked towards the doorway to the pool outside, and when I got there, I saw Light and Sora trying to get on the pillars.

I walked up to where the water meets with the ground, "Uhm, what're you guys doing?"

"We're trying to get on the pillars! Which I was successful in doing," Light says, looking at Sora.

Sora was close, but he wasn't pulling himself up. He was just holding onto the side. Light got up from his pillar and started jumping from pillar to pillar until he got to Sora's. He pulled Sora up, and Sora got his balance onto the pillar.

I asked how they were going to get down, and Sora said that they were going to jump onto the bridge and take the stairs down. I then realized they could've gone onto the bridge and jumped onto the pillars.

I wished them the best of luck and went back inside of the school. When I got back into the school, I went towards the bakery. I was pretty bored, and class wasn't starting soon. Once I arrived at the bakery, I went towards the back and got some stuff that I was going to need. I then went to an oven and started to bake some cupcakes. Didn't know what I was going to do with them, but I needed something to do.

After the cupcakes were done and decorated, the first class of the afternoon was going going to start soon. I put the cupcakes on a counter and left the bakery. I went to my locker and got my stuff when I saw Alex laughing and hanging out with Jax again.