𝐔𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟐 |•ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 62•|

Recap:

I faced Levi, "No, you wouldn't! You're honestly just trying to get a reaction out of me again."

"I won't?"

"You won't," I dared.

Levi shrugged, crawled over to me, placed a hand against my face, and kissed me again. "Point proven."

I just sat there. "You know what, I'm not even mad."

"You're right, you're gay," Drake said, chuckling.

I took my shoe off and threw it at Drake, "Shut up!"

"Am I wrong?!"

"Yes, you are!" I replied loudly.

I quickly spun the bottle and we continued the game. As soon as this game is over and we get out of this dorm, I'm killing Levi with no hesitation. I have every right to, I don't care if it's over that stupid dare.

"Wasn't too bad" my ass. Like, come on. And he did it again with no shame! And my face is hot as hell.

__________________________________________

Timeset: February 28, Sunday, 5:00 P.M

~Ace's POV~

Avada and I were walking together to another stalker meeting in Moonlight Square. We haven't been talking with each other much ever since we held Jade hostage for a little while. We still didn't get anything useful from her, so I couldn't think of anything that we could've done. Yes, we've had multiple photos that we could've used, but I truly don't know what to do with them. All I can do now is wait for instructions from the leader of this entire scheme. I believe that luck is on our side, as we haven't gotten caught yet.

Avada then broke the silence between us, "What do you think we're going to discuss this time?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. But, I'm aware that it's going to have something to do with either the triplets, Levi, or Jaxx. Levi and Jaxx's secrets haven't been revealed yet. So, it's most likely going to be a scheme about them."

"I was expecting that as an answer," Avada replied. "It's weird that they're going to keep going until... I don't even know. Do you know what the goal of this entire thing is?"

I shook my head, "No. But, I was promised to either get back with Jade or to get with (Y/N)."

"I was, too. But, with (Y/N)," Avada responded. "But, I don't know how much further we have to go. We did some illegal things, you know that, right? Just for some answers that he wanted."

"Yes, I know," I say, feeling the guilt trace my words. That whole torture thing with Jade, I didn't want to do it. Yet, there wasn't anything that I could've done. Now, she finally knows what I am capable of doing and understands how I will not stop until I get my reward. I've done everything I needed to and I will do more if necessary.

After walking and discussing what the meeting holds, we arrived at the meeting place. We both quickly looked around, then hurried behind the building and pushed through the curtain.

~Sora's POV~

Timeset: February 28, Sunday, 5:00 P.M

"Is there any news on anything?"

Charli shook her head, "Nope. What about you? How are you and Jaxx?"