𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭...|•Chapter 16•|

Recap:

I walked to the island stools, and sat down on one, "What's the matter?"

Angelica sighed, "So while we were at Alex's apartment, there was something... rather off."

I nodded my head.

Angelica continued, "What I mean is... I think someone was watching us that whole time."

"I mean, we were all talking to each othe-"

Angelica waves her hands in the air, "No! Not like that! Like... A stalker."

My head perked up. I looked at Angelica with a worried expression. I don't get how someone could of watched us, but I'll keep it in my head for the future. But, was there someone watching us? I thought for a bit. Then I remembered something I saw! Whenever we first went to Alex's apartment, I remember hearing a bang, and then seeing a quick glimpse of a black cloth pass by.

Kind of suspicious... Don't ya think?

__________________________________________

Timeset: December 26, 4:20 A.M.

~Zach's POV~

I walked into my apartment door and put my keys on the key holder. I went down the stairs and almost went into the kitchen, whenever I saw a bunch of girls, kettles, and trash around my part of the apartment.

"What the..." I put my stuff down and kind of walked over to my side of the apartment. "Why are there a bunch of random girls sleeping on my floor?"

I went over to 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 [I'm using this font for the 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 in the original story, not the squad one], who was in the window bed.

I shook him, "𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑t. Wake up."

He opened his eyes and sat up, "Oh hey! What's up?"

"Why are there girls sleeping in my apartment?" I asked, motioning to all the sleeping girls on the floor.

𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 then sat on the edge of the window bed, "Isn't it amazing!? They asked to spend the night, and I said it was okay!"

I looked at him with an annoyed expression, "Dude. This is my apartment-"

"Yeah Yeah. I know, but ever since we've been hanging out, girls have been all over me!" 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 finally got off the bed. "We're like, a girl magnet together!"

I groaned, "Seriously dude!? Make them leave."

"Awwwe, but look at how cute they are. You don't want to wake them up now, do you?"

I then looked at him, and he looked back at me with this stupid grin on his face. I then turned away from him, "Hey! All of you, out of my apartment!

𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 then grabbed onto my shoulder. He was probably tryna stop me from waking them up. But I don't want random girls in my apartment!

"Dude stop it!" 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 says. Then he continues, "Though, I was wondering..."

I already knew it was going to be something either dumb or annoying, so I just let my head fall.

𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 then continued, "Your apartment is way much bigger than mine."

I raised my head slightly, "Sooo?"