𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞...|•Chapter 21•|

Recap:

My expression changed to a shocked one. I shook my head. There was no way I could betray my friends like that. I looked down. I took a few deep breaths, then looked up again.

"I'm really sorry Jax, but I can't do that," I said.

He smiles again, "That's alright! I'd probably tell you who 'F' is, even if you didn't."

I smiled, "I'm... Glad."

He stood up and threw his cup away, and so did I. He offered his hand to me and I took his offer. We just walked around the town until it was time for passing period. I smiled to myself as we walked back towards the school.

And I could feel my face slightly heating up.

__________________________________________

Timeset: January4, 12:45 P.M

~Your POV~

'Where is she? It's almost passing period,' I thought to myself, looking around for Alex.

I then saw her walking in, blushing and waving to someone. I couldn't see who, but she went up the stairs and to her locker.

I followed her and met her at her locker. When she closed her locker, she kind of jumped when she was me.

She sighed of relief, "(Y/N)! Don't do that!"

"Sorry," I then continued to ask, "Where did you go? We were looking for you, ya know."

Alex's face turned bright pink, "O-Oh! Well, I -uhh... I was just out!"

"Alright... Then why are you blushing?"

Before Alex could answer, the bell rang. Alex waved and said goodbye while running towards her next class. I kind of wanted to know where she went, but she was already gone and probably wouldn't tell me later on. So, I decided to let it go for now.

I started to walk to my next class. No point in rushing. I don't at all like English. Once I got to class, some people look at me, and the teacher frowns,

"Well well, you're late, (Y/N)," She says, crossing her arms.

"I am very aware," I replied, walking to my seat.

I sat down and opened my English book and turned to the page that was on the board. I pretty much gave up paying attention, but I would listen and understand what was going on. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked in the direction, but then I didn't see anyone. I felt another tap on my left shoulder but still didn't see anyone who could've tapped my shoulder. Then someone tapped on my head. I turned around and saw Levi, smiling.

I smiled back and poked him. He just kept tapping me on my head. After class ended, I got up and went behind Levi. I then started repetitively tapping him on his head. I waved goodbye to him and walked out of the classroom.

Whenever I walked out of the classroom, I went to the area with all the lockers. I entered the room and heard two people talking. They both sounded familiar. I peeked around the side of one of the lockers and saw Alex and... And Jax!?

Why was he with her?! Didn't he get the hint to leave her alone? I was debating on if I should do something or not. I looked more closely at Alex, and she seemed to be... Blushing! She was blushing and laughing.

I decided I'd actually ask her later about it, and left. There was only one more class left for the day, so I didn't have to wait that long. Thankfully.