𝐙𝐚𝐜𝐡'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 |•Chapter 32•|

Recap:

Drake sucked his teeth, "Well, it's really bad. Can we go?"

I quickly say, "No, wait! What happened? No one told me anything."

"Well... Uh..."

Zach slightly tilted his head, "What happened?"

Drake looked away, "Well, what Butler Jonas told me was..."

He seemed nervous about it. That makes this whole thing worse. First, I wake up late and run with all my might to school, then Zach tells me something's wrong, and now Drake seems too nervous to say what happened. I don't think I want to know anymore with all of this.

Zach asked again, "What happened, Drake?"

"Hm... Grandma may or may not have fallen down that stairs... Again."

___________________________________________

Timeset: January 23, 7:10 A.M

~Alex's POV~

I quickly glanced around the room. "(Y/N)'S late again?" I asked, looking at Jade.

"They were by a few minutes," Jade responds. "But, they should be here."

Luca 'gasped', "What if they're skipping?!"

I rolled my eyes, "That's a Zach thing, not a (Y/N) thing. I think."

"Yeah," Luca realized. "You're probably right. But, how would you know?"

We just continued talking, well, I stopped talking whenever my phone vibrated in my bag. I reached into my bag and pulled my phone out, but kept it under the desk. It was a message from (Y/N). It read:

<<In Messages>>

Pretty Side😍😌: Sorry! I can't make it to school. I got caught up in some issues. Cya :)

The Princess👑: Alright. Thanks for letting me know!

<<Out of Messages>>

"So, (Y/N)'s actually not coming to school," I say, putting my phone away.

Jade looks up from her paper, "Wait, really? Did something happen?"

I nodded my head. Before anyone could say anything else, the teacher caught us not doing our work, so we had to move seats away from each other. Luckily, it was only today for this class. But, I really do hope (Y/N)'s okay. 

Just then, I got another text. I waited until the teacher looked away and peeked down at my phone. It was Jax. He was asking me to meet him at the pool after this period. I mean, I guess I could go since I didn't have any plans for later. 

I silently sighed, put my phone away, and looked at the board.

Timeset: January 23, 7:25 A.M

~Your POV~

I was sitting outside in the garden. I went to see my grandma already, and she wasn't doing her best. She fell down the stairs by passing out again. She said that she was just tired, but I don't at all think that was the case. I was only thinking negative thoughts, though I shouldn't have been. I couldn't really think of anything positive. 

I started picking at the grass and flowers that were in front of me. I was thinking about a lot of things, but I actually couldn't name a single one. I was thinking, I just didn't know of what. After a while, I stood up and went farther into the garden. I went near the back, where all of the beautiful flowers were.