"Don't tell me that boy did something." Jin mumbled and hissed.

"I wasn't that mad." Jungkook paused for a second and continued, "When I knew he slept with Jimin at his house."

"What?!? He slept with Ji--"

Jin's sentence was cut as Jungkook speaks again, "I received pictures of them naked in one bed."

"What the actual fxck?"

The younger male took out his phone from his side pocket and unlocked it, showing the message he got, while the elder male leans in to take a better look. Their mouths were shut in silence.

Observing the photo. Sent by Jimin. It was Jimin who obviously took a photo of them, since V is sleeping, and Jimin was wrapped around V's arms. They look sweet, like a real couple. Both of them were naked, and sharing one blanket, it seemed like they did something, as Jin observes the photo carefully.

"Do--d-do I deserve this?" Jungkook asks while stuttering, he looks innocent and clueless.

For Jin, this is cheating. It is a disloyal act to sleep with someone. Jungkook takes his phone back to his pocket, and wipes his tears with his slender hands.

"Break up with him."

"W--wh-what?" Jungkook raised his head, with eyes wide, he asked.

"End your damn relationship." Jin sighed, "This is cheating, Jungkook."

"But, it's just sleeping, Jin? And they are bestfriends, right?" Jungkook asks, trying to save his boyfriend's image and their relationship.

"Then why are you still crying?"

Jungkook laughs weakly while wiping his tears away, Jin cupped his cheeks again, "I don't want seeing you cry like this."

"We just need to talk."

"No." Jin replied quickly. He squeezed the younger boy's cheeks, making the boy's lips to pout, "You don't need an explanation, it's clearly seen in the picture that he is cheating."

"But--"

"Fine. Think about it." Jin surrendered convincing his best friend to end the foolish relationship, but he will never stop protecting this friend, he knows this boy is clueless and unexperienced about love.

And come to think of it, if he did not let himself stuck with Jimin then V and Jungkook would not be close, and eventually fall in love, if he was just there, with Jungkook, but it seems like everything were scripted. Jimin ordered him to stay away from Jungkook, and it gave chance for V, as the boy came snatching his best friend away. Then, they break up as he realized his love for Jungkook. Jimin came revealing himself originally loving his best friend as well.

Jungkook exited the room, and Jin did not stop him. He headed to the cafeteria to take a glance on his boyfriend, he slowly walks towards the center of the cafeteria, searching for his boyfriend. He saw the eye catching attention hair of his boyfriend, and it looks like the boy is eating along with Jimin. He growls in frustration, turns back and went back to his class like nothing happened.

He attended classes but his mind seemed absent for the whole time. Jin would constantly pat his back every time he falls asleep. He sighed in relief as the bell rings for dismissal, and packed his things. Jin holds on his wrist, "Are you going with him?"

Jungkook blinks his eyes, with a nervous face, he answers, "Yes."

Jin takes a peek outside and saw the fool waiting for his bestfriend. He inhales deeply, patting Jungkook's back and said, "Bless you."