50. Epilogue-II.

***Karan's POV.***

***A Year Later***

"Now break the coconut and sprinkle its water around the entrance, then go inside together." The priest says.

I give Siya a coconut and she breaks it on the entrance, sprinkles its water on it, then puts the coconut on the side. I help her up. Then we enter our new home with her carrying Ganesh Ji's idol in her hands. After that, we do some rituals together and then do havan together.

As I get up from my seat, my eyes fall on someone trying to crawl out of their Dadi's arms. With a smile, I walk towards my oldest and cutest baby boy, Kartik. His smile really brightens my day a lot.

But before I could reach him, my lovely wife blocked my way, "Where do you think you are going, dear? The kitchen is that way."

"You are such a..." I say.

"What?" She asks, giving me a warning glare.

"Cute wife. Always keeping me busy." I say, lightly pinching her cheek. and she smiles.

I went into the kitchen to make kheer with Piya Bhabhi's help. After I finish my work and go to serve, I hear a squeal and turn to see my second baby, my daughter Kaeya, jumping in her Veer Mamu's arms. God really loves me a lot because he gave me a carbon copy of my Siya.

"Someone is missing her Da-da!" Veer Bhai says with a smile.

"Da-da!" Kaeya says on cue, with bright green eyes shining with her smile.

"Aw! I missed you too, my baby..." I say and take her from Bhai.

She showers me with kisses and I do the same until a cough disrupts us and we turn together to see my wife.

"Wasn't it a couple of hours ago when you were together?" Siya asks as Kartik sucks on his thumb while looking at us like we are in trouble.

"Yes." I say.

"Then how come you both meet each other like you have seen each other after two decades? Seriously!" She says.

"Well, even two seconds is too long to stay away from such a sweet daughter." I say.

"Ya-ya!" Kaeya says with a nod, like understanding my situation.

"Sweet? Seriously!" She asks and I look at Kaeya, who is giving a sweet smile, "She even smiles like you when you tease me."

"But it is sweet." I say.

"Well, it looks sweet to you but teasing to me. Look, look, she just showed me her tongue." Siya says and I look at Kaeya again, only to see a blank look on her face.

"Siya..." I say with a sigh, "She is a much...fiery combination of us, unlike Kartik, who is a much... cooler combination of us. Obviously, Kaeya would be a smart brat."

"Hey, Siya isn't a brat." Veer Bhai says.

"Yeah and just like any other brother, I don't think my sister is a troublemaker." I say just when Shravan enters the kitchen.

He laughs and says, "Good joke, Karan."

"See. Every brother thinks their sister is an angel." I say, and Veer Bhai looks at Shravan like he betrayed him.

"What are you all doing here? We need to give prasad." Piya Bhabhi says.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Karan, hold him. I will do that." Siya says and gives Kartik to me, then leaves along with everyone with trays of kheer.