19. #CuteCouple!

***Karan's POV.***

"Ladies & gentlemen! Welcome to today's special event." A male host says cheerfully.

"But warning! This is no ordinary event. It is the trail of love. A way for all the cute couples present here to compete with others to prove their love. And be called..." A female host says.

"#CuteCouple!" They say together.

"Please scan the code to get the form on your phone to fill it up." The male host says, pointing at the booth.

"First form is just the general information. But the next two forms are to fill in information which will be used in the competition. So no sharing or cheating." the female host says.

"We will start the competition after an hour. So enjoy the park after form submission, then come back for the trails of love." The male host says.

"I don't know whether to be relieved that in 'anything' you didn't ask me to go on rides or feel cringy right now." I say as I look down at Siya who is making a cringe face too.

"It is cringy. But this is perfect." She says.

"What do you mean?" I ask with a frown.

"I mean... I like rides but I am not that sadist to torture you into it." She says.

"Says the girl who blindfolded me on my birthday to give me surprise then opened it when we were up high on Ferris wheels." I mumble.

"That was for your own good, Karan." She says with a solemn look, "What if your future girlfriend wanted to get a kiss on Ferris wheels to fulfill her wish? I was just trying to help you."

"I am not getting on the Ferris wheel just to get a kiss." I warn her.

"You are such a spoilsport." She says, "But forget that. As I was saying. You can't go on a ride and I don't want to enjoy the place alone. So we need to find an activity where we both are together and also the one which makes us uncomfortable. Because that's what we need right now."

"To get you out of your shell." I say with a nod.

She glares at me and says, "You, too."

"Fine, then." I say.

"Also, I want that." She says and I look at where she is pointing and see a very large pillow of a white cat.

"Looks more like a bed. But that's the fourth price. You do know the first price is a package for a trip to Munnar? Or do you need my specs?" I ask.

"I don't want to go to Munnar, as I don't have time for that. But I would really like that cat pillow, as I never had one." She says.

"Why do you always forget I had grown up with you, Siya? You had one until you lost it on the trip even though Mayra Aunty asked you not to take it with you." I say.

"Whatever." She says.

"What about the second and third price?" I ask.

"Nah! Not interested in getting a couple cooking date. I don't want you to die so soon." She says.

"Because of what? Poison or fire?" I ask.

"Both." She says.

"And what's wrong with the third prize?" I ask as I point at the briefcase of beauty products.

"I am rich." She says simply.

"Well, that's true. And it is also true you can buy that pillow too." I say.