18. Anything? Anything...

Hi everyone! Belated Valentines Day! Here is the update for it and soon there will be one more special update.

Thank you and take care. 😊❤️

***Siya's POV.***

We somehow managed to get out of the dressing room with no one noticing us, almost, except for a 80-year-old Dadi Ji who gave us a smirk and then giggled. It was embarrassing, but not as much as Karan teasing me all the way to the food court. And I realized I am uncomfortable with PDAs.

But as I am lying on the bed right now all I can think about is that I would like Karan to drape his arm around my shoulder, take my hand in his, pull me in for a hug out of nowhere or maybe just cuddle. Yes. I realized one more thing: I would like to stay in his arms and snuggle up to him.

"Like hell!" I say and throw the pillow across the room.

The mirror embarrassed me more when I saw my cheeks tainted red... again. I pick up another pillow and hug it to myself. I need advice, a friend who could tell me what I am feeling because I know myself enough to know that I will crush Karan's feelings before I would admit such sinful thoughts to myself.

I am the one who literally kissed him first, but since then I have been nothing but a bother to him. I mean, isn't a girlfriend supposed to be a little lovey-dovey like Piya Bhabhi is with Veer Bhai? They look so much in love and even though they are shy, they at least don't shy away from showing what they feel to one another.

Maybe I should try to be more open in the emotional part of our relationship, open and not demanding. Also I need to be more of a girlfriend to Karan than a competitor. And I could start that by choosing a cute outfit for tomorrow which says...

'Cutest girlfriend ever!'

After going through my closet for two hours, I finally found an outfit which screams cute plus hot. This is the first dress that I bought without Amu's help and it was an impulse buy. The second I saw its back I threw it in the back of my closet. But now that I see it again...

I tried it on and it fit me perfectly even now. It is a baby blue color jumpsuit with pretty butterfly sleeves and scooped round neck. But it is tied backless like a blouse. If I keep my hair open, it wouldn't be that much of a... problem. It is a little frenchy style.

"Everything is wonderful to go to. But what excuse would I make?" I ask myself.

Next day in the morning, I get ready and do a no-makeup look, then wear white heels, a simple chain around my neck, and pick up my sling bag. As I go down the stairs, my phone pings with a message from Karan, but I ignore it for now.

"Good morning, Siya." Dadi says as she looks up, then blinks as she asks, "You have plans?"

"Yes. Mom said she would be busy with her friends today and mine called for a reunion, too. So we are going somewhere to have fun." I say and hear another ping.

"Really? But you are dressed like you are going on a date." Dadu says.

"Really?" Dadi asks in excitement.

"No. It isn't like that. I just want to... show off. I made a bet with my friends that boys in my class are still crazy about me." I say and laugh with them when I hear another ping.

"At what time will you be back?" Dadi asks.

"Hmm... I don't know, Dadi. But I will be having dinner at home for sure." I say.

"Wouldn't it get late for you and your mother to go back home?" Dadu asks.

"No. Mom and I decided to leave early in the morning." I say.