1. Siya Malhotra.

***Siya's POV.***

"Siya, may I take this?" Shravan asks, pointing at the eyeliner, "I don't have black color pencil."

"Take it and leave." I say and look back at the presentation I made.

"What are you working on?" He asks.

"A presentation for Dad's old client, Mr. Vyas." I say as I make some last changes to it.

"I thought Karan was going to get it." He says.

"How do you know?" I ask, finally looking up.

"Well, we talked, and he said that he was going to get it, but you fought and took it from him." Shravan says and the anger in me builds to another level only.

"He is lying. I didn't fight but argued that Mr. Vyas needs to hear a woman's opinion otherwise he would always be stuck and we can't change our plans for their needs. It was going to be my presentation to begin with. Just because someone has pee-pee doesn't mean he will get everything." I say.

"Okay. But Karan didn't mean it like that. He just thought Mr. Vyas would be very... What is good for insulting?" He asks.

"There is no good for insulting. And I don't care about his dislikes as long as we benefit from it. And if he doesn't like my presentation, then scr-"

"I got it. No need to say it." He says, and I take a breath.

"I am sorry. It's just, these days I am not feeling like I used to." I say.

"Confident?" Shravan asks and I nod. He sits beside me and hugs me sideways, "I feel confident in your skills and know that even if Karan is more capable than you and has more advantages than you because he has pee-pee, you are still the best option for the seat of CEO. And I will always support you."

"Really?" I ask with a pout.

"Dearly." He says and kisses my cheek.

"You are the best twin brother ever." I say and hug him back and he chuckles.

Myself, Siya Malhotra a.k.a Princess of Malhotra Empire. Well, that name I gave myself when I was six and would hear no one unless called by that and someone made sure to stick with that name for lifetime.

Born and brought up by my beautiful family, there was no day gone in despair and without love. As much as annoying they all are, I love them back as well as would die for them. But I love my life too much for the past few months as now I am finally coming close to my goal of becoming CEO of the Malhotra Empire.

Next morning, I woke up and got ready in a pink pleated skirt and white mock-neck dress. Summer is almost past us and the monsoon will come soon. That is why Veer Bhai, Piya Bhabhi and Maira left a last week before that hindered their travels.

I comb my long brown hair and give soft curls to it just like Amu showed it, saying I look cute. It is not like I want to look a little girlier than before, it's just that I want others to think I am a soft person, too. Others... Because I will be their boss soon.

I try to find an eye-liner to apply under my dark green eyes, which I got from my mother. They often look more brown in shadow unlike my Mom's and brother's because they have a more prominent and lighter shade. I realize I have given it Shravan, so I ditch the eyeliner and pick up my bag and heels to go down.

"Good morning, Dad." I say as I sit on the chair beside Dad and help myself with some pakora from his plate.

"Good morning, my princess. Ready for today?" Dad asks.